13th August 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How much score is required in MHT CET to get admission in MBBS? I belong to NT 2 category

i belong to NT 2 categary how much score in mht cet should i get to take admision for mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  2. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  3. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  4. How much is the fee per year of MBBS for open category student?
  5. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  7. How much score is needed in MHT CET? I belong to NT 2 category
  8. Can I get admission in government MBBS or BDS college in MP? I have scored 114 marks and belong to SC category
  9. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  10. Cutoff list for SC and B.C class in medical government colleges?
  11. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  12. How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  17. What rank will I get after scoring 122 in AIEEE?
  18. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
10th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is required in MHT CET to get admission in MBBS? I belong to NT 2 category

How to get Seat in MBBS After MHT-CET. Please Tell The answer to this question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?