4th February 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in VITEEE 2017 to get a seat? Is there any discount available?

Sir how much I have to get in VITEEE 2017, so that i will get good college there ??? Will i be provided with some discount there or not?

6th February 2017, 09:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in VITEEE 2017 to get a seat? Is there any discount available?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such discount available for reserved or unreserved category candidates. And there are two campuses that consider this VITEEE score. Those two campuses are,

>> VIT Vellore

>> VIT Chennai

The closing rank basically varies from campus to campus. i.e., closing rank for VIT Vellore will be lower than the closing rank of VIT Chennai.

* Closing rank for VIT Vellore CSE - around 8000 rank
* Closing rank for VIT Vellore other streams - around 16000 rank

* Closing rank for VIT Chennai CSE - around 35000 rank
* Closing rank for VIT Chennai other streams - around 30000 to 37000 rank

Make sure you secure the lower rank than that of the ranks that are mentioned above in order to secure a seat.
6th February 2017, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in VITEEE 2017 to get a seat? Is there any discount available?

Cut offs for different courses is different, hence it will depend on your choice of courses plus also the category to which you belong because of reservation. Hence, you should try to score a rank below 8000 to get a call for first counselling for VITEEE 2017.

Also, it will depend on the campus in which you want admission. VIT campuses are present at different places and top campuses will have higher cut off for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?