21st January 2017, 02:27 PM
Ramikopi

What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BBM and now I want to pursue B.Ed from Bangalore Government College so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat? -- [New]
  2. How many government seats are there under UP B.Ed?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  4. How many government seats are available in UP B.Ed?
  5. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  6. How can I apply for government seat for B.ed? What is the date of announcement?
  7. How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?
  8. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  9. What is the total number of seats available for admission in AIPGMEE examination?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE with 14800 rank?
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many seats are available in B.Ed course?
  14. How many seats are available in government B.ed college in UP?
  15. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  16. Can I get Dayanand Sagar College of engineering after scoring 66 marks in COMEDK?
  17. In which college can I secure a seat after scoring 102 marks in COMEDK?
  18. How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?
22nd January 2017, 11:51 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?

B.Ed admission to bangalore university will be based on merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 50% from a recognized university. If candidate's score less than 50% in graduation, but more than 50% in PG, then such candidates are also eligible.
- Your age should be at least 18 years. No upper age limit.

B.Ed Colleges In Bangalore
- BES College of Education
- Acharya College of Education
- RR B.Ed College
- Bangalore City College of Education
- Diana College of Education
- Vijaya Teachers Education
- K.I.E.T. College of Education
- New Horizon College of Education

Fees Payable
B.Ed course tuition Fee is Rs.1500/- per year in government colleges. In Private colleges, It will vary from Rs.20,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per year. Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Sports Fee, Activity Fee, Hostel Fee, Library Fee, Mess Fee are payable extra.

Tentative Admission Dates
- Commencement of B.Ed Admission : 25/02/2017
- Last Date to Download Application : 13/04/2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application along with DD & Required Documents : 10/05/2017 to 18/05/2017
16th August 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?

Is there any entrance exam to get admission for BEd under government quota in Karnataka
2nd February 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have completed graduation with BA and now i want pursue from B Ed government college how to apply for Bed college in bangalore
13th May 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am completed m com .for higher studies wt should be I selected pls say as possible soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?