30th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me how much
I have to score in VITEEE for getting
admission in B.Tech programme easily there?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE for admission of OBC student?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify in VITEEE?
  4. What is the qualifying score for VITEEE exam?
  5. Cutoff rank of VITEEE for current year?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if expecting 60 marks in VITEEE? -- [New]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in VITEEE? Number of questions with total marks contained in VITEEE? Model question papers for preparation?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  13. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. Fee expenses to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Eligibility to appear in VITEEE with 54% marks in 12th?
  16. Package, cut off and information about VITEEE?
  17. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
4th April 2015, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech?

There is no fixed criteria or anything as such which can assure your admission in VIT for pursuing B.Tech course.

Each and every year the cut-off keeps on changing depending on various factors like;

> Level of difficulty in entrance examination

> Number of candidates appearing for examination

> Competition level, etc.

However, keeping in mind the past year's cut-off, if a candidate scores marks in between 60-70, then he/she is likely to receive call letter for Counselling in Phase-I.

Therefore, try to score somewhere in between or above 70 marks in 120 to be assured of getting called for Counselling.
4th April 2015, 12:21 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you that there is no permanent cut off marks for VITEEE as the cutoff marks keeps on changing every year as the days passes by the study pattern and syllabus of every subject change so for that reason the cutoff marks also changes but if you score around 60-70 then you can be qualified for further stages of B.Tech program.
4th April 2015, 02:08 PM
sanspeur

As viteee is an competitive exam so it cutoff depend upon the no of candidate appearing and marks secured by them.
So each year the cutoff may increase or decrease depending upon the level of question asked .
I would like to say that 60-70 marks are enough to attend counselling .
So you should get at least 60-70 marks in order to securing seat.

This marks is as per the last years analysis so you can also check the last rank admitted student in viteee on the official site of viteee.
As the rank matter in selection of your desirable branch .
30th January 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the fees structure for the persons who secured their seat through entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?