26th August 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How much time it take for approval of bank detail of Inspire Scholarship?

I am a 2018 batch student and I got offer letter and submitted bank details for Inspire She Scholarship. How much time will it take to be approved by bank my details for Inspire scholarship?

8th August 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time it take for approval of bank detail of Inspire Scholarship?

How much time it takes to approve bank details for inspire scholarship
22nd October 2020, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time it take for approval of bank detail of Inspire Scholarship?

How much time required for approval of bank account details of inspire schlorship? I submitted my bank account details before 2 months.
11th December 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How much time it takes for approval of bank details of inspire scholarship
30th January 2022, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How much time it take to approval bank account details in inspire scholarship??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?