9th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing B.Tech in IT?

i've completed my B.tech from information technology (IT). and should i opt M.tech in Engineering system from Dayalbagh Educational Institute(DEI) Agra ?
plz reply me..

[email protected]

thanks...itz urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Can I get admission in KIIT after scoring 28782 rank iN KIIT?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  14. Difference between UGC and AICTE for B.Tech?
  15. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  16. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  17. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
16th April 2013, 10:18 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to opt for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've completed my B.tech from information technology (IT). and should i opt M.tech in Engineering system from Dayalbagh Educational Institute(DEI) Agra ?
plz reply me..

[email protected]

thanks...itz urgent.
i think PTU (punjab technical university) can help you a lot you just have to go through regular admission.
for more info pls visit ptu if you could
or try to contact its academic department through its official site.....
the site is
ptu.edu.in

i am dead sure that ptu will certainly hepl you and you could easily change your trade in M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?