27th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DTU?

What is the minimum marks that a student should score in aieee to have addmission in dtu ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  2. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in AIT or DTU after scoring 230 in AIEEE?
  4. For SC quota what is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in DCE if I score 203 marks in AIEEE?
  6. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE? -- [New]
  7. Admission to DTU after scoring 91 in AIEEE?
  8. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  9. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks?
  10. What rank should be secured in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU for NRE/PIO/OCI girls candidates?
  11. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  12. What is the minimum marks required for AIEEE clearance? How to get admission in a good engineering college?
  13. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  14. Last date of availability of forms of DCE?
  15. Can I get admission in DTU after scoring 180 in AIEEE?
  16. In aieee, what are the minimum marks reqiured in each subject?
  17. Can I get CSE in DTU after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  18. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
16th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DTU?

This year 2012-13 admission was given at 2nd year i.e 3rd semester for candidate from private college. So this can also be one of the way of getting admission.But the policy is not available in the website.All eligible candidates can try this if DTU admn permits
16th April 2013, 10:23 PM
gpkpkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks that a student should score in aieee to have addmission in dtu ?
This year 2012-13 admission was given at 2nd year i.e 3rd semester for candidate from private college. So this can also be one of the way of getting admission.But the policy is not available in the website.All eligible candidates can try this if DTU admn permits
16th April 2013, 10:25 PM
gpkpkg

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?