1st August 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?

After obtaining application form from RIMC, Dehradun, whom do I submit application form Orissa state for sponsoring application form and onward submission to RIMC. Please clarify detailed formalities and procedures for admission in RIMC, Dehradun.

7th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?

what should be the age
15th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?

i want to get the adimission of my ward in rimc dehradun . pl show me the application forum for adimission
regards
gian
1st September 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission form of rimc
15th January 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my brother is in class 4th now, i want to knw the admission procedure to be followed up for him for class 5th.
i want to knw the syllabus for the entrance exam, for the coaching centre in meerut, and also the last date of submission of the application form
please help.
4th March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in class fifth standard and i want to be admit my son in rimc
28th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

where i get the prospecture and what is addres to sent the applicatio for it?
23rd September 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in exam in2014
10th November 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

my son study in 8th class can he join rimc in 9th his writing speed is slow
2nd May 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?