4th August 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How to participate in PCS exam? I am a M.A Urdu student from Punjab Board

i am MA Urdu from punjab board B.ED from education university and now i want to participate in pcs exam what should i do

29th July 2016, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in PCS exam? I am a M.A Urdu student from Punjab Board

PCS stands for Public Service Commission and the examination conducted by State PSC for recruitment as officer's.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination the age limit to appear for examination varies with different PCS. Generally the examination is conducted in three stage and candidate after qualifying in all stages are eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?