6th February 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How is it possible to read in Chennai government medical colleges after 12th HS?

Now I read in West Bengal in Class 12 but after my HS examination I want to read in chennai in a GOVT.MEDICAL COLLEGE. How it be possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  2. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  3. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  5. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  6. Is it possible to get admission in Chennai Medical college after scoring 983/1000 in 12th in AP?
  7. List government colleges for doing DM in Cliinical Haematology?
  8. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  9. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
  10. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  11. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  12. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
  13. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  14. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which government colleges in Chennai offers Post Graduation in Ayurvedic Science?
  16. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  17. Government medical seat in Chennai after scoring a medical cutoff of 194 in SC category?
  18. Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?
31st October 2016, 04:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How is it possible to read in Chennai government medical colleges after 12th HS?

Yes it is definitely possible for a resident of one state to take admission in medical college another state for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS/BDS as for admission in any medical college across India is done though a common single entrance examination NEET.

* NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is held by CBSE once every year. The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as below :-

1) You must have the nationality of India.

2) Your age must lie between 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you will take admission in the year of your degree course. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

3) You must have completed your Class 12th or must be going to appear in your Class 12th board examination with PCB stream with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

For more details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?