2nd November 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?

I want to know that which medical colleges offering direct admissions on the basis of 12th class marks. My daughter has scored 95% marks in 12th class from U P Board.

Ravi Goyal
Singrauli
(M P)

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?
  2. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  3. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  4. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  6. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  7. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  8. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  9. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  10. Will I get admission in Medical Colleges on the basis of my 12th public score through counseling? How much marks are needed for Madras Medical College?
  11. How can I join BCA? What is the full procedure and the fee structure of it?
  12. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  13. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  15. Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  17. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  18. Can I go for BDS course on the basis of 12th class marks or on the basis of B.Sc being a candidate of about to complete B.Sc in Medical Technology?
2nd November 2015, 09:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?

** For your kind information i want to tell you that there is no colleges in India that offered admission in Medical courses without any entrance examination.

** For admission in a well reputed medical college you have to passed an entrance examination with good marks.

Here i am listing some best college for you :

* Christian Medical College (CMC, Vellore)
* Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC, Pune)
* JIPMER, Puducherry
* MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
* Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
* TN Medical College, Mumbai
3rd November 2015, 06:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?

I am sorry to say that no medical college offers direct admission to candidates after the completion of your 12th, even if you have scored 99.99%. You will probably have to appear for an entrance examination called AIPMT.

Ask your daughter to score well in her examination and I am sure she will get herself into some good Institution to pursue her course thereafter.
3rd November 2015, 10:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

95% marks in Higher Secondary Examination or 12th is very good score but to take admission in any medical college.
To get admission in any medical college, students need to go through entrance examination.
AIIMS is regarded as the top medical college in India.
To get admission in AIIMS colleges, students need to qualify AIPMT entrance examination.
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of April.
Also, state governments conducted entrance examination for admission in the colleges under them.
Some of the state government colleges provide admission on the basis of AIPMT score.
The top private university for medical stream students are
-Amity University
-SRM University
-Manipal University
-VIT Chennai
These universities conducts their own entrance examination to provide admission in their colleges.
So, you will have to qualify the entrance examination necessary to get admission in the colleges you wish for.
24th April 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80 percent marks in 12th class and want to take admission in BSC(Nsg) , kindly suggest me some government colleges of Uttrakhand which provide direct admission for this course on basis of 12th percentile
30th May 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Candidate after completion of 12 have any reputed college have now appearing entrance test for mbbs & get admission of reputed medical college in academic sessions 2018-19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?