9th December 2012, 01:11 AM
chukkasaikumar

Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology

hellow sir. this is is saikumar.i am studying 2nd B.S.c(biotechnology).i completed my intermediate Bi.P.c(biology,physics,chemistry) with 74%.my question is can i eligible for JNU-CBEE or IIT-JAM.please gime me top M.S.c biotechnology entrance exams according to my qualification.reply as soon as posible.thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  2. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year -- [New]
  3. Where can I get the application form for CBEE JNU in Tamilnadu/Pondicherry to study Biotechnology?
  4. Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?
  5. MH-Mba cet books? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  7. How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?
  8. How can I prepare for IIT JAM after studying BSc chemistry 2nd year
  9. IIT jam and jnu biotech papers 2009?
  10. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  11. Am I eligible to write JAM IIT exam after studying BSc physics 3rd year
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Biotechnology for IIT JAM Exam?
  13. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  14. Reference books for preparing for JNU CBEE exam for MTech Biotechnology syllabus?
  15. What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?
  16. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  17. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  18. How to get jnu application form for CBEE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?