9th February 2012, 08:03 PM
nilam shah

How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?

Respected sir,
I have completed my bsc biotech with 58% in april-2011.
i want to know how to prepare for entrace of JNU for msc biotech?
Is there basic formate of syllabus for preparation of entrance?
please kindly request to guide me....
thanking u....

24th March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?

SIR, PLEASE GIVE ME SYLLABUS FOR M.SC.BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM.
12th April 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?

hello sir,...i m a student of second year..n i wsh to give jnu exam next year...kindly gide me how to prepare for the same...i already have the syllabus copy..i started by revising the portion of 12th.what next?
25th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed my B.sc biotechnology and waiting for the result i scored 70 % till my second year . plz help me for The preperation for JNU , ACBR , BHU entrance exams pattern , maximum ques from which topic plz help me because these practice books are confusing me.
20th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 3rd year of bsc.biotechnology and going to start my 4th year very soon...i wish to know the syllabus for entrance test for msc biotechnology..plz recommend me some books..
1st July 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my b.sc n planng to do my m.sc in biotechnology,bt i didn't hd math in 12 so plz hlp me with proper procedure to crack d xm wit ryt syllabus....but i do ve a confusn b/w MBA n M.Sc....plz help me with proper details vch will b benefial..!

waitng 4 an ans vch wil gt me rid f dis cnfusn,
Monika..
4th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a medical student and want to give entrance of m.sc biotech. i hadnt studied maths in 1 & 2. please tell me how to prepare for biotech entrance?????
7th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the syllabus and ways to prepare for jnu CBEE also plz inform me the date of form submission
7th December 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the syllabus & way to prepare for JNU & related books
28th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am doing BSc Biotech 2nd yr.I am aspiring to do MSc in biotech from good reputed college.Please guide how to prepare for JNU CBEE and other entrance exams.Thank you
[email protected]
19th March 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the entrence exam syllabus of phd in life science my email id is [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of bsc biotechnology i have completed my bsc 2nd year in 2013 and i want apply for msc biotech in jnu university so which year i can apply for the exam plz tell me.
9th July 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir currently i am the student of B.Sc biotechnology 2nd year, i am planning to start preparation for jnu entrance exam for m.sc biotechnology, but i had not studied maths in class 11 and 12 so kindly tell me the reference books and syllabus for entrance exam
25th August 2013, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

PLease tell me the syllabus of m.sc biotechnology entrance exam of jnu and way of preparation
15th March 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me a proper syllabus n paper pattern fr jnu entrance in msc biotechnology
27th August 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have studied 12th with pcb stream n doing b.sc zoology hons. So I don't hv any idea for mathematics so how I prepare for entrance exam in biotechnology in jnu.
5th October 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am studying b.sc.biotechnology 2nd year . Please give guidance for m.sc . biotechnology entrances . famous universities in India .and syllabus of their entrances.i have so much interest in biotechnology.
5th February 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello there...I'm a pondicherrian,doing my second yr in B.sciences.,Biotechnology,I need to know the entrance exams for msc biotechnology..I'm preparing for jnu cbee,iit jam,pls inform me more n update me the syllabus of entrance exams....my mail Id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?