11th January 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for aptitude test to apply for MNC companies?

Sir/Mam, I want to prepare for aptitude test to apply in MNC companies and I have good communication skills, but I think I lack in aptitude so kindly tell me how I can prepare myself for job entrances and I want to join in reputed companies as a fresher. Thank you.

9th February 2013, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for aptitude test to apply for MNC companies?

Exam preparations can be started after collecting exam pattern. In most of the test, you can expect questions on reasoning, verbal ability and technical knowledge. Reference books from publishers like R.S Agarwal, S Chand, etc can be used for preparation. Work out previous year’s question papers as much as possible. Approach any of the soft skill training centers, if necessary.
9th February 2013, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Exam preparations can be started after collecting exam pattern. In most of the test, you can expect questions on reasoning, verbal ability and technical knowledge. Reference books from publishers like R.S Agarwal, S Chand, etc can be used for preparation. Work out previous year’s question papers as much as possible. Approach any of the soft skill training centers, if necessary.
29th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the best thing to study mechanical engg or mba to earn more than one lakh in india
1st August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 55% in 10th and 62% in 12th and now i m persuing mca from pune university and my aggregate of 1st year would be 61% so is it possible to get job in mnc's after this criteria
18th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for aptitude of MNC companies? How can I prepare for English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?