11th October 2011, 08:14 PM
raaviii

How to prepare for aptitude of MNC companies? How can I prepare for English?

Hi....sir, good evng..
I am ravindra , i studying B.tech 4th year 1st semister , my aggrigate 62%. so , I need good job in MNC Companies. then
How to prepare aptitude ?
I fear to talking in english, so plz any suggestions....

7th February 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for aptitude of MNC companies? How can I prepare for English?

Dear sir , im guru studying B.sc(ISM) final year i want good job in mnc BPO . How prepare aptitude test and i have average english communication skills so, pls any suggestions and how learn english and what kind of book to prepare pls help me.
19th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for aptitude of MNC companies? How can I prepare for English?

dear sir i srinivas thirumala i am studying mba first year in vrec nizamabad i got 76 percentage in my first semistar i didn't attend any interview yet but iam looking for good job in mnc company what i do to get a job
17th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is amandeep kaur i got 74% in my b.tech how i prepared my apptitude.
20th February 2013, 01:25 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaviii View Post
Hi....sir, good evng..
I am ravindra , i studying B.tech 4th year 1st semister , my aggrigate 62%. so , I need good job in MNC Companies. then
How to prepare aptitude ?
I fear to talking in english, so plz any suggestions....
For preparing for Aptitude for placement drives conducted by MNC you need to prepare it from RS Aggarwal.It is adviseable to get prepared from it and for English here are some tips:

1.Read english newspaper and write down some words whose meaning is not known and learn them..
2.Daily learn two to three words for vocablulraly
3.For grammar practise it by practise worksheets.
4.Try to talk in english with your friends and family members in order to improve your english...
21st May 2013, 06:58 PM
rajwhatdf

Suggestion: People who are looking for a job in MNC's, Please try to communicate in english to your friends and family members. So that you will feel confident enough while giving interviews. Speak more n more in english though you are speaking incorrect, dont hesitate and dont underestimate yourself. Language barrier cannot be removed unless and until you initiate to improve what is needed.
30th November 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hai sir m naveen im good in communication skills n i want to knw hw to prepare for apptitude test for mnc companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?