18th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to become a Pilot of Jet Airways?

sir i m a BTECH 2nd year student.my branch is MECHANICAL.i wnt to became a pilot of jet airways.so how i should prepare for it??

12th January 2012, 11:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to become a Pilot of Jet Airways?

In order to become a pilot join Air flying school. Candidates also need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India.The entrance exam you can sit for becoming a pilot are, Pilot Aptitude Test which is conducted by different institutes, flying clubs and schools or WOMBAT which is conducted by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy (IGRUA).
23rd March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know ..wats the procedure of taking admission ....and wat was the minimum fees of tis course
25th March 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hi am Onyx i really want to know whether i need a bachelor degree to become a commercial airline pilot???
21st July 2012, 11:30 PM
sudhrsn

hey i'm also a second year student from mechanical department... I discontinued and joined in a flying school in New Zealand.... And my class starts on september 3... Now u are in the mid of sea.. crossing or getting back is your wish......
10th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, after doing B.E in ETC ,can i become pilot
24th November 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am still a student going to form 4 2020. Am i valid to get piloting scholarship?
19th October 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Frankline I completed my form 4 this year April 2022 and I attain a mean grade of B-minus in kcse my dream is to be a pilot, I am currently student at Nairobi aviation college doing diploma in Airport operations, airport Ramp services, aviation security, passanger handling and amadeus but my I like to know if I can qualify for the scholarship you normally offer. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?