14th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?

sir,i shashi & i am17yrs& 9mnths old.i want to become pilot in fighter plane & i want to know the eligibility criteria & procedure for the entrance exam.i'll give 12th exam (science,PCMB) in 2012.sir please give me whole suggestion.jai hind.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  2. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?
  3. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  4. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  5. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  6. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future? -- [New]
  7. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  8. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  9. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?
  10. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  11. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  12. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  14. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  15. What to do after passing 12th to become a Pilot? I am currently in 12th
  16. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot?
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science?
  18. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
14th September 2011, 10:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i shashi & i am17yrs& 9mnths old.i want to become pilot in fighter plane & i want to know the eligibility criteria & procedure for the entrance exam.i'll give 12th exam (science,PCMB) in 2012.sir please give me whole suggestion.jai hind.
Below i am providing you List of Entries through which you can Go for Pilot or Flying officer Wing.

After 12th

NDA i.e National Defense Academy , age should be 16-1/2 to 19 years of Age.As you are Girl then you can't apply for this. You better go for graduation then apply for the below named Entries.

After your B.E Degree (if you choose B.E as your Graduation.)

I) CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam To join Indian Air force then You need to have Physics Or maths as a subject in your Graduation and which you posses.

II) Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & women), Both men and women are eligible to apply for short service commission in the flying branch. ” Short Service Commission in Flying branch is for 14 years with no further extension.

More Information Log on to Face the Challange and be an Air Warrior
14th September 2011, 10:56 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?

To become a pilot, you need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, you should pass
the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%. And need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India.

Name is some of the flying schools for training in flying from where SPL, PPL, and CPL training can be
completed:
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh
Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta
Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil aerodrome, Bhubaneswar
Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana
Government Flying Club, Aerodrome, Lucknow
School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club Ltd, New Delhi
State Civil Aviation, UP Govt Flying Training Center Kanpur and Varanasi
Rajasthan State Flying School, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur
Govt Flying Training School Jakkur Aerodrome, Bangalore
Andra Pradesh Flying Club Hydrabad Airport, Hydrabad
Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati
Bihar Flying Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Patna, Bihar

all the best
15th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?

dear friend,
Age limit for IAF Pilots :-
19 to 23 years on the 1st of the month of commencement of the course.

Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF Pilots:-
1.The candidate must have complete the BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure:-

All candidates will be required to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, except those already qualified previously.
After qualifying in the exam you have to go through the interview..

Physical Standards for Male IAF Pilots:-
Height:- 162.5 cms
Leg Length:- Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms,
Chest:- fully expanded chest should not be less than 82 cms with 5 cms expansion.
Physical Standards for Female IAF Pilots:-
Height:- 162.5 cms
Leg Length:- Between 99 cms and 120 cms.
The candidates who wear glasses habitually or are colour/night blind are not eligible and hence need not apply.

So go for it.
All the best.
15th September 2011, 01:10 AM
umathkavi

You can apply for NDA (IAF) only if your age will be less than 19 years on 1 December 2012.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce.

You should be an unmarried male.
16th September 2011, 12:24 AM
nikhilpatidar

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce.

You should be an unmarried male.

Regard
Nikhil
27th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

may i know the course fees after being selected in the examination.
22nd October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am T.karthick studying 11th.I want to know the details to become pilot after completing my 12th standard.
9th November 2011, 03:44 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

After 12th

NDA i.e National Defense Academy , age should be 16-1/2 to 19 years of Age.As you are Girl then you can't apply for this. You better go for graduation then apply for the below named Entries.

After your B.E Degree (if you choose B.E as your Graduation.)

I) CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam To join Indian Air force then You need to have Physics Or maths as a subject in your Graduation and which you posses.

II) Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & women), Both men and women are eligible to apply for short service commission in the flying branch. ” Short Service Commission in Flying branch is for 14 years with no further extension.
9th November 2011, 11:11 PM
gkumar13000

u need be BSC and go for commercial pilot, or flying license
16th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bscit can i become a pilot?
31st December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to become a pilot after completing b-tech in electronics and comm
11th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B-Tech in mechanical engineering.i want to be a pilot.is it possible?if yes,suggest how.how muchwill be cost,what time and fee are to complete the course?if i will do from any govt.institute,what will be its fee and duration.
29th April 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I M STUDENT OF COMMERS (FY) AM I ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A PIOLET?
29th April 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I am student of commers (FY) so am i eligible to becom a piolet?
15th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligeble to join flying school after finishing my diploma in aeronautical engg !
1st August 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm a first yr student doing B.E.D education and I have Science-5,Maths-4and english-3,is it possible to be apilot? if yes what must I do and how it will cost? I'm from poor fimallies. PLZ advice me.
23rd August 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have chosen civil trade in B.E.
Can I bcome a fly pilot? If yes then how?
Wat is the the criteria?
Is it any age limit?
18th December 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m comeplit my BA so can join pilot treining
7th March 2014, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 with science and secured 90%. This year I will be graduating scoring apoporx 65% in BBA (marketing). Can i become a pilot? please guide
21st October 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Myself studying BE (civil engineering) please suggest me how to become pilot and entrance exams related to it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?