15th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

sir,,,,i wanna become a pilot..!!!
so what is its eligibility.!!!
which entrance test is required for take admission in any college for being a pilot.!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  2. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot? -- [New]
  3. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?
  5. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  6. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  7. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  8. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a pilot?
  10. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  11. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  12. How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?
  13. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  14. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  16. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in CDS exam to become an Indian Air Force Pilot for B.Sc(Biochemistry) 2nd year student?
  18. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
18th July 2011, 10:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

Commercial pilot is becoming one of the demanding job prospects among Indian youth. To become a commercial pilot you need to take CPL( commercial Pilot License) from the recognized institutes under the Government of India. There are many commercial flying schools in Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Delhi etc. The basic qualification required to take the CPL is plus two with mathematics and physics. There are also some medical and physical fitness needed to apply for the CPL program. There won’t be any entrance exam normally conducted for the CPL, if the number of application is high the institutes has its own selection criteria.
26th October 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

sir i want to be pilot and right now m in twlth(pcm)..so which is the fst exam i have to qualify???
10th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i know addmison cpl and where is form awailable and last date
5th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir........ I want to become a pilot but I am partialy colour blind can i become a pilot or not?
10th January 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir / madam, what kind of matric marks should get to study at south african airways for a pilot and the requiremets
29th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I also want to be a pilot..am in grade 10 studying civil and technical drawing..or E.G.Design.so how can i get that right?
9th March 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am interested to become a pilot. now a days i am doing engineering electrical and electronics .. what are the next procedures for joining the pilot course. i want to know procedures from beginning to end
24th March 2012, 10:55 PM
aviator_03

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested to become a pilot. now a days i am doing engineering electrical and electronics .. what are the next procedures for joining the pilot course. i want to know procedures from beginning to end
You just need to enroll yourself first at any flying institute, then do your class 2 medical by any DGCA approved medical examiner. After that u can start your course with ground classes and accordingly you can start your flying once u obtain your SPL. For more elaboration you can mail me at [email protected]
24th March 2012, 10:56 PM
aviator_03

Arrow Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

Quote:
Sir i know addmison cpl and where is form awailable and last date
Where do you want to take admission? every college has their own forms and their own exam schedules. Some colleges don't conduct entrance exams. For more info you can contact me at [email protected]
24th March 2012, 10:59 PM
aviator_03

Exclamation Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?

Quote:
Sir........ I want to become a pilot but I am partialy colour blind can i become a pilot or not?
Yes you can still be a pilot. It depends on the intensity of colour blindness. If its not severe then you can still be a pilot. It can be cleared only after we have seen your medical report. For more knowledge you can contact me at [email protected]
5th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance exam is conducted
3rd June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

can i give this exam after 10th??? sir plz reply... itz about my carrer:)
13th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir...have completed my 12th class result and i have got 33% marks in maths and 57% in physics will i get admission in CPL
26th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir... I'm Preeti i did diploma in Electronics and Communication.. plzz get knw tht I'm eligible for being an Pilot... if yes, thn kindly provide me correct guidence for it...
15th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me about procedure of being commercial pilot
4th April 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,,i wanna become a pilot..!!!
so what is its eligibility.!!!
which entrance test is required for take admission in any college for being a pilot.!!!
and i am a diploma holder in electrical engg.
17th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to say something;where ii it pilot entrance form broding.and which of the last date of in this exam
27th April 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me about the procedure of becoming a commercial pilot
24th August 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

12th class passed after can i give the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?