27th November 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BITSAT exam?

can anyone tell me how to prepare for bitsat exam??

26th December 2010, 12:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BITSAT exam?

Dear Friend

Just Work hard and keep touch with books Daily is only the Key to Sucess in BITSAT examinations.

In this examination Most of the syllabus covered from your NCERT books. So, just clear your basics and Cover syllabus form your NCERT books.

And keep Concentrate in the English and Reasoning. Because only this portion the Candidates were fail. So, more concentrate in Reasoning and English.

Just purchase Previous papers form Market and solve it daily, Just purcahse best reasoning books from Books stores, Only then you will able to clear this exams.

So, just purchase the books of GK Publications and Disha Publications And always touch in Mock test. They will definately helps you to clear BITSAT Entrance exams.
26th December 2010, 03:54 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

BITSAT 2011 being an online test is a unique exam of its kind, unlike the traditional paper-pencil based test. So you accustom yourselves to the test environment. To approach BITSAT with ease and complete confidence you should take Online Practice tests.

Select the books & study material carefully. Pay special attention to important topics. Concentrate on whatever you study. Try to solve previous years papers.

Hard work, determination & right strategy will help you to clear the exam successfully
26th December 2010, 04:53 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,,,
the questions asked in bitsat are very similar to aieee question so prepare in the same lines.
you should be preparing from ncert text books.there is also an question bank series from s.chand you could follow it also.
as far as the English part is concerned follow the materials of time institute for verbal section
all the best
26th December 2010, 08:10 PM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BITSAT exam will be very simple compared to EAMCET that tests your reasoning and there will very simple questions . and dont be in panic as such to attempt many questions & dont guess the answers . Be sure while answering.
your judging answers plays a vital role. what i mean to say is it tests u on fundamentals. Be prepared with your intermediate text books and buy some reasoning on logical question books and read them.
try to attempt the mock test before going for the exam and after the preparation only
good luck
26th December 2010, 10:47 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for BITSAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well friend,

preparing for BITSAT will be very easy.

because it needs little attention and determination.

questions are very easy and you need thorough knowledge and little concentration.

NCERT books will be better..

non other than books will be better than NCERT, i think so...

and even you need a good schedule for studies.
good luck..
27th December 2010, 01:05 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
well friend,

BITSAT is a very good exam to give because it is not so tough as IIT paper's are.
But one must not take it lightly because it too needs attention and determination.

for preparing BITSAT exam you must clear your concepts and solve as much questions as you can.

ALL THE BEST..........
10th January 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how to preafer books
10th January 2011, 10:35 PM
sindhusweety

Red face Re: How to prepare for BITSAT exam?

hey,
dedication and sincerity should be there to get through any exam.collect previous year quetion paper and related books and know the syllabus .remember one thing systematic procedure is important.all the best for your future.
11th January 2011, 06:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT or any exam before starting the preparation, make a time table of yourself- in the sense how many days remain to take the exam, the amount of portion that should be completed on each day so that you can cover entire syllabus before attempting the exam so depending on that spend the time efficiently and it is must that you have to have a strong determination in your mind that you have complete the exam successfully.

Some tips for BITSAT Exam

1).Most of the candidates who apply for BITSAT will also be appearing for AIEEE. Most of these exams are based on NCERT syllalbus. The only additional thing a candidate need to learn is English and Reasoning.

2).Make use of sample test upload in BITS site for practice.

3).Once you have completed the syllabus, please make sure that you should take at least 3 mock tests.

4).Once you opt this section, you can not go back to the 150 questions section. So be careful to review the 150 questions section before you attempt the special section.
15th January 2011, 02:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

In BITSAt... question are not very tough... but there are many questions which you have to do in 3 hrs. So increase your speed.
20th April 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

cAN I prepare for BITSAT by solving AIEEE model papers?
5th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the level of maths in bitsat?
6th May 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

if i dont get selected in bitsat i will suicide
plz someone tell me how to prepare for it
6th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

will we get the same score in main exam as we get in the mock tests we do now
10th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a state board student trying 4 bitsat. i hav no time with 2 prepare freshly ncert books .so is arihant n previous papers enough 4 bits plz help me!!my test is on june1st 2011
30th September 2011, 10:57 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

BITSAT 2011 being an online test is a unique exam of its kind, unlike the traditional paper-pencil based test. So you accustom yourselves to the test environment. To approach BITSAT with ease and complete confidence you should take Online Practice tests.

Select the books & study material carefully. Pay special attention to important topics. Concentrate on whatever you study. Try to solve previous years papers.

Hard work, determination & right strategy will help you to clear the exam successfully
22nd April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

can anyone subscribe any books for preparing english and reasoning for bitsat
23rd April 2012, 08:37 AM
ravi17283

hi,
prefer subject worthy books and solve previous year question papers which are generally available in google on in book stalls.improve your english and reasoning skills.since it is an online exam know minimum basic knowledge of computer to answer your questions.on more thing is you have to maintain time.......best of luck
6th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the level of questions in bitsat and which book should i study to crack it?
15th May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Bitsat is one f the mst cha££enging xams f al tymes. . .i think itz better than iits coz t b gettin selected in it, requires excellence f execution n full knwledge f each subject. . .
15th May 2012, 10:27 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends
How to prepare for BITSAT exam?

Dear Friend

Just Work hard and keep touch with books Daily is only the Key to Sucess in BITSAT examinations.

In this examination Most of the syllabus covered from your NCERT books. So, just clear your basics and Cover syllabus form your NCERT books.

And keep Concentrate in the English and Reasoning. Because only this portion the Candidates were fail. So, more concentrate in Reasoning and English.

Just purchase Previous papers form Market and solve it daily, Just purcahse best reasoning books from Books stores, Only then you will able to clear this exams.

So, just purchase the books of GK Publications and Disha Publications And always touch in Mock test. They will definately helps you to clear BITSAT Entrance exams.
thanks
22nd June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have to prepare for bitsat in the next 6 months and i had not studied well in class 11th . So can anyone plzz tell me how to prepare for it ???
7th December 2012, 07:51 AM
Sudhir Giri

Let us know the question pattern of BITSAT first. This is the exam which test your speed and accuracy. And unlike other engineering entrance,it also test your english.
So,be very clear that you should maintain your speed while solving any problem. So, start a healthy habbit of putting a table clock infront of you while practicing. Just go through the whole syllabus.And atleast you must read your 11th and 12th NCERT chemistry books twice.Because there is a direct questions from these books as far as this subject is concerned.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?