22nd July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for BITSAT by dropping a year? How many attempts are allowed?

i have completed my 12th dis year.i gave bitsat and did not get a good mark can i prepare for an year and attempt again

22nd July 2011, 11:24 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I prepare for BITSAT by dropping a year? How many attempts are allowed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th dis year.i gave bitsat and did not get a good mark can i prepare for an year and attempt again
As I remember BITSAT gives only two chances , one in the year you pass 12th and one immediately after that.
24th July 2011, 08:49 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I prepare for BITSAT by dropping a year? How many attempts are allowed?

you can prepare for BITSAT by dropping one year.

There are two chances in BITSAT one with your 12th and second next year of your graduation.

For admission in BITSAT you have to score 80% marks in 12th otherwise you will not be eligible for BITSAT exam.

BITSAT exam is online entrance exam.this exam conducted only in English.command on English is very important for success in BITSAT.

BITs is a very good college for B.Tech and M.Tech.this is well known for its education and brillient student.
31st May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th clas...my 11th class has not gone so good....but i am trying hard to get good marks in 12th boards....as i need to give the bitsat.......so should i drop a year after 12th so that i can prepare my 11th once more and than give the exam??????
1st June 2012, 01:58 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 12th clas...my 11th class has not gone so good....but i am trying hard to get good marks in 12th boards....as i need to give the bitsat.......so should i drop a year after 12th so that i can prepare my 11th once more and than give the exam??????
Hi friend

I wouldnt advice you to drop for a year to prepare the missed out 11th standard portion.If you work for a few extra hours everyday, you can easily cover up the 11th standard portion as well and save a whole extra year for your own self.
Also dropping one whole year is not as easy as it sounds, you must be completely sure that you are ready and willing to study for one full year and also be prepared if you dont succeed despite of taking an extra year for studies.

Try to cover up your 12th standard portion in 6-7 months and use the remaining time for 11th standard. But infact you should try and do 11th portion first because 11th has the base for 12th.Only after being thorough with 11th you will understand 12th properly.

Good luck
26th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for bitsat after dropping two year
6th December 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I am in b. tech. 1 year can I give bitsat..
22nd January 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I gave 12board in 2013 but my marks are below than 80%
I did not give bitsat last year. How many chances
are avalible for me to give this exam. Plz reply soon
15th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the 2014 bitsat form( with class12) but i cannot give the exam because of certain reasons . can i give the exam next year?
24th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i gave bitsat in 2013....at that time i was in 12th standard, due to low %, i gave 12th in 2014 also...... i want to know whether i can give bitsat in 2015 or not
24th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i,recently.completed 12th with good marks but I did not give exam .now I want to appear for bitsat after 12.can I give?i have dropped 1 year already
6th July 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hi...everybody my name is saichandar i completed my 12th class in 2014 and after i worte bitsat 2014 ,in that exam iam not qualified.can i write bitsat2015? Pls tell me fast to this email address :[email protected]
9th August 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i passed 12th exam in 2013 i want to take entrence exam of bitsat in 2015 can i do this please reply soon
9th August 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i passed 12th exam in 2013 i want to take entrence exam of bitsat in 2015 can i do this please reply soon
19th November 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i have given board exam in 2013 but not given bitsat and give improvement exam in 2014 and given bitsat exam in 2014 and got 336 marks but didn't get admission.so can i apply for bitsat 2015 exam
20th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am ashish i pass out 12th in 2013 but i repited 12th exam again in 2015 so sir i want to know have any chance for bitsat intrance exam & also know how many chance for bitsat entrance exam after l2th plz sir reply soon i wait your answer plz reply soon my gmail ide ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?