5th October 2011, 11:20 PM
shubham_me

How to prepare for CAT/MAT entrance exam?

sir,
please tell how i prepare me for the cat/mat exam...please provide to me how cna i do it
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  2. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  3. How can I prepare for PG course entrance exam?
  4. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  6. How should I prepare for EDCET entrance exam?
  7. How to study to prepare for DU entrance exam in Anthropology?
  8. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  9. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  13. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  17. Which Books to prepare for AFCAT Entrance Exam?
  18. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare? -- [New]
6th October 2011, 08:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for CAT/MAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham_me View Post
sir,
please tell how i prepare me for the cat/mat exam...please provide to me how cna i do it
thank you.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CAT/MAT EXAM

Some of the tips which might help you for your CAT/MAT entrance exam preparation are as follows....

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : The first important thing which is needed to be followed is to know the pattern of the exam and to prepare for the exam... this can be carried out by referring the previous year exam papers of CAT / MAT exam.....

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CAT / MAT exam in this post for your reference...

-> Just go through it and try to find out the pattern followed in the exam and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS FOR PREPARATION : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. Some of the recommended books for CAT / MAT preparation are as follows...

Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT
ISBN: 8183482708

Verbal Ability For The CAT
ISBN: 8131761614

The Pearson Complete Guide For The CAT
ISBN: 8131722090

Study Package For The CAT Online (With CD)
ISBN: 0071329412

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams. With Practice CD
ISBN: 8183550991

MAT Entrance Examination Guide
ISBN: 8178120437

MAT Entrance Guide
ISBN: 9381250419

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam...

-> SPEND TIME DAILY AND WORK HARD : The very important point to be followed is to spend some valuable time daily for your exam preparation with full concentration.. so prepare a schedule and follow it daily to score well in the exam....

-> These are some of the tips which might help you for your CAT / MAT exam preparation...

-> Any more queries feel free to leave a post in our forum.....

Quote:
"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip CAT.zip(1.43 MB, 315 views)
File Type: zip MAT.zip(3.63 MB, 220 views)
6th October 2011, 10:30 PM
sidbond

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT/MAT entrance exam?

You should start your preparations by setting out a primary goal or objective.

Then you should analyze the required things to complete the objective.

These will be your sub-objectives.

Now, set your short term goals like "complete of one topic", "start another topic", etc.

Fulfilling these short term goals is lot more easier than if you think of the whole objective as a single task.

Thus by completing one task at a time and moving on to the next, thinking it to be a completely new topic, you will be able to complete the objective with high credits.

Good Luck.
5th December 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me the best carrier after gradutation.. M doin my last year in bcom so plannin to do mba...
Is that path is having good scope.. And how to get into it.. Please help me i dont have any idea as m management student
6th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i ve problem in solving maths questions off mat plz help me out
9th January 2012, 11:14 PM
ANANT STAR

Post Re: How to prepare for CAT/MAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham_me View Post
sir,
thank you.
you can join career launcher,time for fourther helpful study to clear CAT\MAT EXAM.
20th February 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am in final year of B.A and my subject is maths. i live in small town of bihar. sir,please tell me how i prepare for cat exam now without any coaching classes
20th February 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am in final year of B.A and my subject is maths. i live in small town of bihar. sir,please tell me how i prepare for cat exam now without any coaching classes
21st August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir wat is the best book for mat enterance exam?
29th August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I'm Ram Chandra I study in B.A. 2nd year I want to prepare for cat or mat exams without any coaching so please tell me how to prepare for the exam and which book is best for preparation...... Ram Chandra Dubey
1st September 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching for cat in Delhi and which branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?