5th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Akshaya Mangela

Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

Hello,
I've completed my diploma in E&TC this year with 78.96%...which top universities in India will provide me with direct second year admission in B-tech for the same course??...Also is it wise to take a break for one year to prepare for the entrance exam?..If yes,then which entrance exam should i prepare for??

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  2. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  4. Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  6. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  7. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  8. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  10. Top universities and their entrance exams for Master in Psychology? Previous year papers of those entrance exam?
  11. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  12. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  13. Whether only GRE score matters?
  14. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  15. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
  16. List of top universities to do PG diploma Ayurveda in North India?
  17. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Science for a candidate who have achieved Grade-C in 12th standard?
16th July 2015, 07:37 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

Yes, you can get the admission in direct in 2nd year after the diploma engineering for this you have to qualify first the lateral entry entrance test that is specially conducted for the diploma students and after qualifying it you can directly apply for the admission in 2nd year and 10% seats in every university or collage are always reserved I for lateral entry candidates.

University that you can apply are-

>> Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Delhi University, Delhi
New delhi

>> Vellore institute of technology, Vellore
Tamil Nadu

>> PEC university, Chandigarh
Chandigarh

>> Punjab university, patiala
Punjab

>> Maharashi Dayanand university, Rohtak
Haryana

>> Anna university, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?