19th March 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?

Hello,
I am a student of class 12th. I am week in Economics subject.
How can I study Economics by which I can get good marks.
I am not so week. In half yearly exams I get 68% marks in Economics.
Please share some tips for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks?
  2. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  4. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?
  5. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  6. How to prepare for IIT after passing 12th?
  7. Economics or Computer as optional subject for ICSE board exam?
  8. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam?
  9. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  11. Suggestions to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  13. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  14. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics?
  15. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  16. List of good colleges to do BBA, B.Com after scoring 80% marks in 12th board examination?
  17. How to score good percentage in 12th Board?
  18. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
20th March 2015, 09:39 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?

As Economics is a subject with deals with the economic or financial conditions and also deals with demand and supply so basically it is a half practical and half theory kind of a subject. So I would like to suggest you that you must learn all the theory portion by hard and for the practical portion like diagram of demand and supply etc you should understand that how it is taking place and how the diagram is made by this you would be able to get good marks in Economics.

One more thing after you finish with your learning portion than try to solve question and answers from last 10 years question papers that can help you a lot in gaining marks.
20th March 2015, 10:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?

Economics is a subject in Intermediate that is mostly related with money matters of the nation.

The terms like GDP, CRR, Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, Yearly growth, monthly growth, quaterly growth are mostly heard in Economics.

So, the students need to learn the numerical figures too much in this subject.

It would be very easy to remember these figures if the student has little bit of interest in current affairs.

If you daily read newspaper thoroughly then you can easily find out those figures that are already present in your book. In this way, you would be able to co-relate it with your textbook and news.

In this way, you can grasp those numerical figures more easily.

However, some of decent books for studying Economics are:

Core C.B.S.E. Economics for Class-XII (English) 12th Edition (Paperback) by S. K. Agarwala

CBSE Chapterwise Solutions - Economics (Class 12) (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Shruti Manglik, Arnav Chakraborty

CBSE Economics Class - XII : Nine Plus One Sample Papers (English) 2015 Edition (Paperback) by Rachna Sagar

All in One - CBSE Economics (Class 12) (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Akanksha Sharma, Shalu Nayyar
1st April 2015, 12:59 AM
SmilyRishu

You simply have to work hard for getting good marks in any of the subject. But there are many tricks if you follow them then your effort will get reduces.

You have to make yourself updated with the current affairs

Also you need to purchase some reference book of economics

So by doing so you can got good mrks
1st April 2015, 10:10 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

Economics is mixed subject where we get bore & knowledge as it deals with market & financial so make sure you update with the trends & current affairs which helps you a lot.
Concentrate on terms which mean full forms. Study by learning don't byheart.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?