5th February 2013, 11:30 AM
bludo

How to prepare for the entrance exam for TANCET?

where to study mba.. and how to prepare for entrance exams for tancet

16th February 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam for TANCET?

i m unable to find the answer for this question
heading: In each of the following sentences four words or phrases have been underlined. Only one underlined part in each sentence is not acceptable in standard english. Pick up that part (a) OR (b) OR (c) OR (d). If there is no mistake mark (E).
question: Inspite of your decisionagainst him, wewere compelled to availof his services for fortnight. Noerror.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course? 23 7th June 2014 11:37 AM
How can I study MBA accounts after completing B.E EEE and MBA(Airline and Airport Management)? 5 13th March 2014 07:39 AM
Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course? 3 22nd December 2013 01:24 PM
Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com? 7 26th July 2011 07:40 PM