7th December 2010, 05:04 PM
Monisha Deborah

How to prepare for entrance exams? Date of AIIMS exam, cost of application form?

I'm a matric student.How to prepare for all entrance exams.I would be grateful if I receive the info on AIIMS exam date,cost of form?

10th December 2010, 08:36 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exams? Date of AIIMS exam, cost of application form?

http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/exams-results.htm

Just work hard and keep eye on the direction.The above link is for AIIMS ,keep visiting.Tentative MBBS exam date first week of June each year.The Prospectus-cum-Application Form costing Rs. 1000/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.You can fill the form online also by using the above link.

All the best.
3rd January 2011, 12:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exams? Date of AIIMS exam, cost of application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monisha Deborah View Post
I'm a matric student.How to prepare for all entrance exams.I would be grateful if I receive the info on AIIMS exam date,cost of form?
It is great to see your interest towards AIIMS. The AIIMS entrance exam is of at most importance and needs extensive practice as to score high mark. If you want to get in to good medical colleges then preparation is a must. There are many coaching centers which train students for the exam. You need to be very through with your +2 subjects. Most of the questions will be from the same. The cost of the form is around Rs. 1000/- for general and Rs.800 for SC and ST.
3rd January 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

from where i'll buy the form in Allahabad? is it avialable in any bank?
22nd January 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how to attempt question during aiims exam
14th February 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

SIZE OF THE COVER TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
5th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

of where sbi branch of delhi is selling forms?
6th March 2011, 09:22 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

AIIMS EXAM:

Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS:
  • To get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS you have to pass class 12th with atleast 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate required is 50%.
  • You should have attained the age of atleast 17 years by 31st December, 2011.
Application Forms and Fee
The prospectus and application form costs Rs. 1000/-. This is inclusive of the exam fee. It is Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates

• On-line Application: You can submit application On-Line :www.aiimsexams.org
  • AIIMS 2011 Off-line : The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for 1050/- For General/OBC and 850/- for SC/ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer (Exams), AIIMS – MBBS-2011″.
For details:
www.aiims.edu
www.aiims.ac.in
9th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams or knowledge/iq testing exams a tenth standard student can attend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?