1st May 2011, 04:40 PM
ganesh kannan

How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?

im doin my b.e civil engg 2nd yr. .
how to prepare myself for i.a.s exam?
which would be a right time for me to start the preparation??

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  2. Detailed Information regarding Civil Services Exam?
  3. What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student
  4. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  5. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  6. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  8. How to prepare for IAS and IES? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  9. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to start preparing for campus placements during engineering?
  12. Should I start preparing for GATE Civil Engineering from 1st year itself?
  13. Can i choose Anthropology subject for IAS examination? If yes, then how should i prepare for that? -- [New]
  14. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to start preparation for IAS examination while in 2nd year of engineering?
  16. What is the right time to start preparation for IAS? I am a 1st year engineering student
  17. In which year should I start preparing for GATE in Civil Engineering?
  18. How should I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a civil engineering student of 2nd year
1st May 2011, 06:03 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?

Indian's one of the toughest exam is IAS exam.To crack this exam,Candidates should work hard for two-three years.

If you are really interest,then start preparing for IAS exam right now,spend daily 5 hours for IAS exam.
2nd May 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?

how can i manage to give both iit nd 1st year engeering exam simultaneously if both r in same day
3rd May 2011, 07:40 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh kannan View Post
Don't Need to start now

as your just a 2nd year bachelor student you can start slowly after your 3 rd year

but don't relax all these days the works you have to do in these days are

->Go through newspaper daily

->Get updated with all the current affairs

->Start preparing special notes for General Knowledge and aptitude

->As your prelims is on Aptitude and Logical enhance your skills in that regard

I will give some preparation tips though i did not wrote the IAS exam these are the tips followed by the successful candidates of examination hope these may help you

Preparation for IAS can be done in different way according to the tastes and preference of the individual

each and every individual will have different methods and techniques to achieve their respective goals..

but very important fact is all the plans will have the following main qualities..

-> You should strongly determine towards your goal..

-> You should be well aware of what the syllabus and pattern..

-> You should also be hard working and also a smart planner of the preparation..

-> you should make smart plans according to the time available for the exam

Start your preparation in your final year or after completing your b.tech.

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd May 2011, 12:58 PM
subashini20

Hi friend i have joined ias coaching in chennai best coaching I satisfy you try this center..........thanks......
5th May 2011, 06:01 PM
shaktisingh3a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh kannan View Post
please go to http://shaktisinghiasgroups.web.officelive.com/default.aspx to download books for IAS and get other information.
20th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

can i give the exam of ias through civil engg ? will it be right for me or not ? plz tell me................
3rd June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have good skill in writing aur interptetin of any issuses can it help me for ias exam
19th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects which i choose in ias exam,as i'm a civil engg student?
28th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in 12th and completed 3 years diploma in computer engineering.can i give the mpsc exam?
3rd August 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

iam completed inter 2nd year with 93% i will join in btech with eee and my heartful dream also goal is to become an IAS officer give me
some suggestion what i have to do to fullfil my goal
5th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hi. my name is sushant kamble. right now im in 3rd year of civil engg. im interested in IAS but my marks are poor BUT IM ALL CLEAR IN ALL SEM.
do u think it will mater in ias exam?
3rd November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for gate and ias as a civil engg student
8th August 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

how to crackl GATE exam being a finar year student in civil engineering,i know its already late,but please suggest me some advice how to approach and to get into exam well...................
16th November 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i want know , what is the procedure of counting percentage in b.tech mmtu univercity noida
2nd January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is d best way to prepare for gate(online material or join an institute) being in second year of b.tech??
3rd January 2013, 05:19 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student

1.You should also be hard working and also a smart planner of the preparation..

2.You should strongly determine towards your goal

3.you should make smart plans according to the time available for the exam

4.You should be well aware of what the syllabus and pattern

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd civil engg student ,i want to be ias officer,but i don't know about ias preparation,plz help me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?