17th July 2012, 08:06 PM
JYOTI SHARMA5658

How should I prepare for Civil Services? I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year

sir i am student of m.pharmacy 2nd year. i am interested in civil services. can you tell me how i can prepare for that and which are the main subject i have to prepare.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. How to prepare for Civil services exam for final year M.Sc student?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. How can I prepare for Civil Services? What is the procedure to prepare?
  5. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  7. How to prepare for Civil Services exams while doing 2nd year in graduation in Horticulture? Preferred books for preparation of General Studies?
  8. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  9. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  10. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for civil service exam? I am doing first year B.E ECE
  12. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  13. How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?
  14. What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. How to prepare for Civil's while in 2nd year?
  16. Can I join National Services after passing Civil Engineering
  17. How to prepare for Executive engineer's post in PWD for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil) student?
  18. How to prepare for civil services after passing B.Tech 5th semester
24th July 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Civil Services? I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year

Civil services exam is one of the most competitive exams conducted in the country. You have to study for this exam as per the pattern and structure of the exam. Only through constant practice you can score well in this exam. You should have good knowledge about current happenings which will form an important section in this exam. Try to refer previous year question papers for studying. You should keep a time limit and attend mock tests on that basis. You should identify your weak subject areas and focus more on those areas.
25th December 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Civil Services? I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year

which subject combination a pharmacy graduate should opt as no pharma subjects are there in the curriculum? which books should i follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?