15th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE to enter into IIT Bombay? Books to be referred?

how to preparefor gate to enter into iitbombay what are books required to riffer

1st January 2013, 03:35 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE to enter into IIT Bombay? Books to be referred?

As IIT Bombay is 1 of the finest institution amongst the IITs, it requires a very good gate score card. no as you haven't mentioned your branch it is difficult for me to suggest you the books
all I can do is suggestive the books of common portion which comes for all branches that is aptitude and English
For aptitude go for quantitative aptitude by rs agarwal n for English get the verbal comprehensive by the same author
1st January 2013, 03:37 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE to enter into IIT Bombay? Books to be referred?

As IIT Bombay is 1 of the finest institution amongst the IITs, it requires a very good gate score card. no as you haven't mentioned your branch it is difficult for me to suggest you the books
all I can do is suggestive the books of common portion which comes for all branches that is aptitude and English
For aptitude go for quantitative aptitude by rs agarwal n for English get the verbal comprehensive by the same author
28th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am belongs to computer science and engineering , How to prepare for GATE to enter into IIT Bombay? Books to be referred?
1st February 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am belong to Information Technology, How to prepare for GATE to enter into IIT Bombay? Books to be referred ?
12th July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm belongs to e&c branch (4th sem ).Do I eligible to wright GATE exams ?
30th July 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i m belong to electronics engg.
plz tell me which books should i refer for gate iit bombay?
30th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i m electronics engg.plz guide me how to prepare for gate iit bombay?
2nd October 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i am from EEE. pls help me how to prepare for gate iit bombay
3rd October 2013, 04:42 PM
p.surya narayana reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to preparefor gate to enter into iitbombay what are books required to riffer
3rd October 2013, 04:46 PM
p.surya narayana reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-prepare-gate-enter-into-iit-bombay-books-referred-1014708.html#ixzz2geX7hlai
1st December 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech. in bio-medical engg.from which semester i should start preparation for gate to get admission in iit?which books i should refer?
14th March 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 3 years drop in BE computer science. Can i get admission in iit for m tech if my aggregate becomes 65%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?