3rd May 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE subject test? My subject is Pharmacy

how can u help me to prepare for Gat subjective(Pakistan) test and subject is pharmacy

3rd May 2012, 03:04 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE subject test? My subject is Pharmacy

I'm sorry to say that you are not eligible for Gate exam...

GATE is an All india level entrance exam conducted for bachelor degree holders in the field of Technology/Engineering/architechture in order for the admissions of PG(masters) in their respective fields..

Medical students are not eligible for the GATE exam..

For you i'm giving the eligibility conditions for the GATE exam below::

1.Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

2.Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

3.Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

4.Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

5.Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Pre-final year students are not eligible to write GATE 2013.
4th July 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE subject test? My subject is Pharmacy

Which subjective type book is most preferrable and beneficial for GATE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?