13th November 2010, 09:22 PM
banipriya

How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?

hello sir,
I want to know about the GRE .i would like to know how to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation for the GRE. please send me the model papers for the subject test in electronics n instrumentation and other sample papers along with solution. suggest me a gud institute for preparing of GRE in Bangalore.

19th November 2010, 11:21 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?

Dear friend,
for your subject tests in electronics and instrumentation, you need to just go through all that you have studied from your third semester. That means, you should be technically sound. Also improve your vocabulary.
Practice reading fast. This would help you to read the questions and understand them swiftly. This can be achieved by reading the newspapers like The HIndu, The Indian Express etc, especially the Editorials.
As far as GRE institutes are concerned in Bangalore, i am not that familiar. But as per my experience, time institutes are the good option for GRE coaching. Though they are popular for cat coaching, but my experience with them for GRE was the best.
another good option is to do GRE online coaching at www.GREedge.com. In this website, its like virtual learning of GRE; wherein, you would be able to clarify your doubts to the renowned people. Hence, i would suggest you to try this out, if you do not find sufficient time to go to an institute or if there is no suitable institutions in your locality.
Well, all the very best. work hard. God bless you.
19th November 2010, 02:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?

GRE or Graduate Record Examination is an international test for getting admission to prestigious higher educational institutes all around the world. In India there are GRE coaching centers which help students in preparing for GRE exam. Students can get themselves updated with the latest developments in the tests, attend mock tests. Manya Education Private Limited, Jamboree Education, Career Plan India etc are few of the institute in Bangalore for GRE coaching.
15th June 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get knowledge about electronics and instrumentation
23rd September 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the technical question in interview from electronics and instrumentation student
16th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BE in telecommunication which is almost same as EC.do i need to take subject gre or general gre to pursue my ms in this field itself ? .plz help me reg tis as soon as possible.thank u.
24th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an electronics and instrumentation student can give gre in physics?
6th June 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Iam ece branch student will you tell me the pattern and eligibility criteria for gre??
20th March 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Currently I am pursuing my studies in the field of electronics and communication,Can you please guide me regarding taking subject tests for gre as i am aspiring to do my MS in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?