6th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get admission in Top Indian College for M.Sc being a candidate of B.Sc?

i m a b.sc. student and want admission in a top indian college in m.sc. so how do i prepare for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to get admission in Top Indian College for M.Sc being a candidate of B.Sc?
  2. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  3. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  4. List of top colleges of MSc IT?
  5. How to prepare for M.Sc (Math) entrance exam for admission in a government college? -- [New]
  6. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  7. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  8. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  9. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  10. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  11. What should I do after B.Com?
  12. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  13. List of regular M.Sc IT colleges
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to get admission in top BSc college after scoring 67.6% in HS?
  16. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  17. Can I get admission in any top DU college for BSc Economics course?
  18. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
9th November 2011, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get admission in Top Indian College for M.Sc being a candidate of B.Sc?

It is good that you want to do your post graduation from a top college. Many of the institutes conduct entrance test for admissions for M.Sc course. You can get the syllabus and other details from the official web sites. Some of the institutes consider the marks in B.Sc also along with the entrance marks. The criteria of admission vary from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?