21st June 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?

can i do MSC(IT) or MSC(CS) after completing BSC.gen, is yes, wt do i need to doafter bsc,gen to follow MSC(IT) n MSC(CS) path,,,
after completing either of dis two, can i appear Bsnl Jto exam? n which colleges offer this course
for BSc, General students

4th May 2017, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?

If you have studied B.Sc maths, then surely you will be eligible for M.Sc IT/CS, through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. There are many state and central universities offering admission through their own entrance exam. You have to look for the notification and then apply for it.

For BSNL JTO, you need to have B.Tech degree in telecommunications engineering with at least 60% marks. M.Sc IT/CS candidates are not eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?