24th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of All India Genetic Engineering exam?

please give me all india genetic engineering exam date.....please tell me the date of it

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  2. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  3. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  4. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  5. What is the date of All India Genetic Engineering exam?
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  7. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  8. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  9. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  12. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  13. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  14. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  16. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  17. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  18. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
29th October 2011, 07:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of All India Genetic Engineering exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me all india genetic engineering exam date.....please tell me the date of it
dear friend,
their is no exam particularly for genetic engineering
you can do genetic engineering through IIT JEE, AIEE, VITEEE etc.

good luck!
9th November 2011, 05:47 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of All India Genetic Engineering exam?

dear friend,

this exam is not taken as separate .
this exam seats are in within the seats under
IIT
Aieee
wbjee,
and in
orissa jee also
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?