11th August 2016, 02:52 AM
Suhalka

How to prepare for Hotel Management entrance exam 2017? On what basis can I get admission into top colleges?

I want to do hotel management. How should I prepare for the entrance exams . When it will be conducted in 2017. What are the basis for getting a top college in hotel management. I want to work abroad . What are packages offered in India as well as abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  2. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  8. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  10. Percentage required in 12th science to get admission in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  14. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee for HM course?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  18. Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th?
20th August 2016, 04:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Hotel Management entrance exam 2017? On what basis can I get admission into top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhalka View Post
I want to do hotel management. How should I prepare for the entrance exams . When it will be conducted in 2017. What are the basis for getting a top college in hotel management. I want to work abroad . What are packages offered in India as well as abroad.
To be eligible for pursuing Hotel Management course, candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream (PCM/PCB/Commerce/Arts) from a recognised board.

Top Hotel Management Colleges of India includes following institutes:
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM)
  • Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration
  • Rizvi College of Hotel Management
  • R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
  • Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts
  • IIMT Hotel Management College
  • GESTO Culinary & Hospitality Academy
  • EIKON Academy of Hotel Management
  • Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management

By qualifying exams like:
  • NCHM JEE
  • IIHM eCHAT
  • AIMA UGAT
candidate can get admission to these top institutes.

Some of the books that could be referred for Hotel Management exams are:

An Ultimate Practice Resource Book for Hotel Management : Practice Sets with 2 Diagnostic Tests (English) 1st Edition(Paperback)
Author: Nidhi , Diwakar Sharma , R. K. Behl , Ayush Gupta , Ashwani
Language: English
Length: 289 pages
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Price: Rs.325

Hotel Management & Hospitality Administrations - Entrances Examinations 2014 (English) 1st Edition(Paperback)
Author: Experts Compilation
Language: English
Length: 734 pages
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Price: Rs. 550
29th May 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Hotel Management entrance exam 2017? On what basis can I get admission into top colleges?

I want ask that when this exam will held I m waiting this exam desperately so I want information of it. I want to work abroad so it's very important to know. Please send an email at [email protected]
Thanks Manish Gothwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?