8th April 2017, 09:30 PM
Abhishek shirsat

Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th?

Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th? Can you please let me know the details about the applying for the exam part? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  5. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  11. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  15. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  16. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  17. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
  18. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
8th April 2017, 11:48 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th?

There are 3 national level entrance exam conducted in India for admission in hotel management course :
1. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam(NCHMCTJEE)
2. International Institute of Hotel Management Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test(IIHM E-CHAT)
3. All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test(AIMA UGAT)

If you want to apply for NCHMCT JEE then you can go to it's official website :

http://www.nchm.nic.in

For applying in IIHM you can visit to this website :

http://www.iihm.ac.in

For AIMA you can log in to this website :

http://www.aima.in

Thanks
9th April 2017, 05:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for getting admission for hotel management in best colleges after 12th?

These are the popular Hotel Management entrance exams in India where you can apply for admission if you selected through the entrance exam:

AIHMCT VAT

AIMA UGAT

BIT Mishra Hotel Management entrance exam

BVP CET

DTE Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Exam

HIHT Entrance Exam

JET Entrance exam

NCHMCT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?