5th August 2013, 01:14 PM
nikiiiiiiiiii

How to prepare for ICICI bank PO aptitude test?

sir i want to know about guidlines regarding preparation of icici bank aptitude test... how can i prepare so that i clear it by good marks... i have only few days for preparation... sir plz advise me ... thanku

15th June 2015, 09:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ICICI bank PO aptitude test?

It is tough to clear the examination paper as there is only practice which give you the success. The examination is conducted by the IBPS as there is no separate examination conducted by the ICICI for the PO.

The eligibility to appear for the PO examination is :-
* Candidate must have completed the graduation degree from a recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years for the general category.
* There is no limitations on the discipline and the aggregate of the graduation.

The examination is conducted in two stages and it is necessary to qualify in both the stages. The question in the examination are from the Apptitude, General knowledge, English, Data Interpretation and Computer.

So you have to practice hard to clear the examination and you can use the Quantitative Aptitude of R.SAggarwal, Lucent General knowledge and Computer. For English you can use Newspaper and the Wren and Martin.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?