24th August 2012, 11:44 PM
nalinipamarti

How to prepare for ICWAI inter Exam with science background

Hi...

i want to prepare for ICWAI inter exams at my home.I am financially poor. iam unable to get coachingSo i want to prepare for the exams at my home.I completed my B.Sc.Kindly please suggest me how to prepare for the exams...

4th September 2012, 12:45 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for ICWAI inter Exam with science background

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalinipamarti View Post
Hi...

i want to prepare for ICWAI inter exams at my home.I am financially poor. iam unable to get coachingSo i want to prepare for the exams at my home.I completed my B.Sc.Kindly please suggest me how to prepare for the exams...

ICWAI stands for ( Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India ) . It is an Professional Course and the Course is divided into three stages , Foundation , Intermediate and Final Course .

Your belong from science stream , No issue . Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for ICWAI Course . The Minimum Qualification to apply for ICWAI Course, the Applicant should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

There is no Entrance Examination for ICWAI Course , After Completing 12th standard you may directly apply for ICWAI Course .

You have Completed B.sc Course . So, you may directly apply for Intermediate Course without apply for Foundation Course.

As you said that your prepare for ICWAI ( Inter ) without coaching Classes . ICWAI Course is basically hard to studies with our self . If you have capability then definitely you may crack the ICWAI Course . So, Please don't worry .

you have to spend more times for studies and practice as well improve your accounting knowledge then definitely you may Qualified in Inter with good percentage of marks .

Here i provide the best books for ICWAI Course for Inter , I hope that's really helpful for studies ...

ICWAI Course Syllabus :-

14th December 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

everyone ask,how to crack icwai,ca etc.....
in my point of view that 1st make a goal that u have to crack the exams anyhow n on the way so many barriers come to interrupt u but that time u have to just n just think abt ur goal n also u hav to make focus on ur goal n 1day definetely reach ur goal.this is a truth to get anything.bcoz anything possibe.

so pls concentrate on ur goal n go ahead n when u start then u get the answer where u r.
22nd January 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

i am prepare for cwa inter exam.. plz guide ma how to start prepration.............

manish
29th April 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

PLS GIVE SOME MORE QUESTION FOR COMPULSORY QUESTIONS IN PREPARING ICWA INTER GROUP 1 EXAM.........

SIVA
12th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

IN ICWAI INTER COURSE I FEELING VERY DULL AND CANNOT CONCENTRATING IN SUBJECTS SO PLEASE GUIDE ME BECAUSE I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY OF CLASES IN THIS AND ALSO A SCIENCE BACKGROUND I CON'NT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PREPARE. NOW IN 2014 JUNE I HAVE TO ATTEMPT. PLEASE SAY ME IN WHAT POINTS I MUST CONCENTRATE IN 1ST GROUP SYLLABUS
20th March 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to write icwa group2 exam in this June.How can I prepare for scoring a good mark
30th July 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam unable in finding a good coaching for myself for icwa inter group 1, 2014 dec attempt....i am a commerce background student can u plzzzztell me wat is bestest for me..?? plzzzzzz replyyy as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?