27th February 2013, 11:30 AM
Vivek@1987

How to prepare for IAS entrance examination? I am from science background

[How to prepare IAS Examiniation , as i am from Science background and currently working with Wipro Infotech as Senior Engineer.

8th June 2013, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS entrance examination? I am from science background

First of all, you must know the stages and syllabus for IAS entrance exam, ie CSAT. After collecting such details from UPSC portal, you can start preparation with the help of reference books. Economic and Commercial Geography of India by Sharma & Cotinho, India Year Book, N.L. Madan’s Bhartiya Rajya Vyavastha, etc can be referred for studies. Practicing previous year’s question papers are also useful for studies. Being a Science graduate, you can select any of the related courses as optional subject.
8th June 2013, 04:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS entrance examination? I am from science background

First of all, you must know the stages and syllabus for IAS entrance exam, ie CSAT. After collecting such details from UPSC portal, you can start preparation with the help of reference books. Economic and Commercial Geography of India by Sharma & Cotinho, India Year Book, N.L. Madan’s Bhartiya Rajya Vyavastha, etc can be referred for studies. Practicing previous year’s question papers are also useful for studies. Being a Science graduate, you can select any of the related courses as optional subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?