30th July 2011, 01:11 AM
nithinranger5

Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?

[COLOR="DarkOsir i payed the admission fee in odessa national medical university and also i want to know whether this university is good for indians on educational basis if any probs in joining the university i will drop pl. give ur suggestionrange"][/COLOR] pl . reply me as soon as possible

30th December 2011, 06:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithinranger5 View Post
[COLOR="DarkOsir i payed the admission fee in odessa national medical university and also i want to know whether this university is good for indians on educational basis if any probs in joining the university i will drop pl. give ur suggestionrange"][/COLOR] pl . reply me as soon as possible

If your concern is regarding the educational profile of the institution then there is no problem pursuing the course from Odessa National Medical University. They have good accommodation and living facility. The passed out alumni have high regards for the faculty members and the administration.

Reputation and standard of any university/institution is not rated on the basis of culture, caste or creed and nationality . It is based on the quality of education. Odessa National Medical University is a government university in the city of Odessa, Ukraine. It is country's one of the major university.

Hence, if a student is intelligent and dedicated then the university is good for any nationality.

Contact Address:
Campus: Valikhovskiy Lane 2, Odessa 65026, Ukraine.
Tel: +380 487238333
16th June 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?

how are the hostels in odessa state medical university cause i have read its horrible?
30th July 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is vishnu I have applied for odessa national medical university ONMedU and I want to know dat is odessa place is safe for indian students becoz I've heard that ukarain is like its a dangerous country is this place near to ant dangerous activists area and how is he colle hostel and food please give the replay regarding my msg as soon as possibel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?