2nd March 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) being a Pharmacy Postgraduate?

Hello
I am a Pharmacy postgraduate. Currently working as a Scientific writer. I want to pursue my career as lecturer. I am looking forward towards CSIR chemical Science. As chemical Science is the only relevant subject with my background. I have one year to prepare. Considering the toughness of the exam and background, I am kind of apprehensive about the choice. Kindly provide me some guidance so that I can achieve my goal, its really important.

Thanks in advance

4th March 2015, 02:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) being a Pharmacy Postgraduate?

B.Pharma with 60% marks is the minimum requirement for becoming eligible for CSIR NET. Therefore, if you have got this much marks in B.Pharma then surely you are eligible to apply for this exam. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. After passing CSIR NET you will be eligible for lecturer job in various Government Pharmacy colleges in India.

You should prepare according to the syllabus of the exam for your chosen subject. You should buy good sample paper according to the pattern of the exam. There are mock tests also available for candidates who want to test their preparation online.
4th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) being a Pharmacy Postgraduate?

You are left with one year to prepare for CSIR NET (Chemical Science) Examination, so you can give your best after detailed study of each and every subject. Yes, the basic concept behind achieving your goal is to prepare from the root level in detail. Success rate basically depends on how many times can revise the whole syllabus required for CSIR NET Exam. Prepare well known important books for CSIR NET Chemical Science to secure good marks. Apart from this, you must get detailed Examination pattern before you start your strong preparation. Other important thing is time management, which you need to maintain while preparing for examination and at the time of Examination as well.

CSIR NET (Chemical Science) Exam Pattern:

I) Part A: (General Aptitude)
Total Questions - 20 Q
No.of Questions to be attempted - 15 Q
Total Marks allotted for Part A - 30 MARKS out of 200 Marks (15Q*2 Marks)

II) Part B: (Subject related)
Max. Questions to be Attempted - 20 to 35 Q
Total Marks allotted for Part B - 70 MARKS out of 200 Marks

III) Part C: (On Scientific Concepts)
Total Marks allotted for Part C - 100 MARKS out of 200 Marks
You are required to conclude the answer with scientific solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?