12th December 2010, 10:57 AM
srinathramchandra

How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

i am studying B.TECH 1st yr...my aim is to get selected in iitjee.....i have attemted iitjee last year....some how i have lost it....how to prepare these 4months to get a seat in iitjee?

12th December 2010, 06:43 PM
rvipin10

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

first prepare the scoring chapters...because cutoff marks for iit is more than 60
don't go for full preparation just do only limited chapter which u think i can score more marks tan others.
12th December 2010, 07:23 PM
mishra245

i thought whole night and day then i came to decision that i will give test series bcoz it will practice me for jee. today i planned a time table <irrespective of testseries schedule>in which i will cover basics of class 11&12 by 22nd dec <50 days>from

maths: ncert+r.d.sharma

phy: ncert+comprehensive+h.c.

chem: ncert+ modern abc

i will also try to do practice from study material.

every day i will do two chapters and on exam day i will do 1 ch. as i will get less time to study after coming from coaching center.

after that i will have 50-52 days in which i will go for high level from

maths: arihant + yukti coaching material

chem: o.p.tondon + yukti coaching material

phy: hcv + tmh.<twice>

after 14-15th feb i will study for cbse board.
12th December 2010, 07:47 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

dear friend, iit-jee is considered one of the toughest engineering entrance exam in india. there is no any trick to crack it just in 4 months. students labour 2 years regularly to get success. you need to labour hard for this and for long period of time.

but if you are interested then try to solve physics book by erodov, h.c verma mathematics by pratyush kumar and pradeep and for chemistry prefer ncert books.
try to solve previous year question and appear in fit-jee test. you can also try online preparation test. good luck
12th December 2010, 08:50 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can easily get through JEE in 4 months

for this all you have to do is have a strong determination and interest towards it

and also follow your own tips and rules in this preparation they will better than anyone's suggestion

because you know best and worst in you

sharpen your best

keep your worst aside for some days

all the best my friend

~aditya~
12th December 2010, 08:52 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)at the time of four month only, best thing is that, you already wrote the exam last year so you would have notes for that, work out all

2)Second option is that, for last four month, if you study the whole book you won't have in mind, so buy the CD from Book stalls and library ,in that they will have only syllabus topic and exam question paper also, so it is very very good

Best of luck, you can clear the exam
12th December 2010, 10:50 PM
lavanyaratala

hey just concentrate on IIT....don't get tensed.....just prepare cool.......
13th December 2010, 06:48 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

u can join any of the good crash course for iit jee
14th December 2010, 07:37 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

dear,

here are some tips:

go through the topics one by one

make notes in order to learn formulas

good practice of numericals

at last after completing topics go

for a practice from previous years papers they really help .........

good day
16th January 2011, 08:32 PM
sarkarinaukrisearch

which is best coaching in lucknow for preparation of iit jee
17th January 2011, 11:11 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months are as follows: -

1. Believe in yourself

2. Know your strengths and weaknesses

3. Plan your schedule

4. Familiarise yourself with the JEE pattern

5. Be rigorous and persistent etc.

All the Best
17th January 2011, 12:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinathramchandra View Post
i am studying B.TECH 1st yr...my aim is to get selected in iitjee.....i have attemted iitjee last year....some how i have lost it....how to prepare these 4months to get a seat in iitjee?
Hi,

Manage and give your precious four months time to each of the subjects physics, chemistry and maths efficiently. Stick to a time table and complete every day work by the end of the day. Just revise on weekly basis.
Practice as much possible previous year papers and take a good balanced diet and have some exercise daily to keep your health and mind healthy.

all the Best..
17th January 2011, 03:36 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
just finsh the last year papers and sample papers of iit
and just check out numericals fastly.
best of luck
17th January 2011, 04:31 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
For preparing iitjee you have take some books like M.L. KHANNA for maths, TATA McGRAW HILL for physics and kundu's chemistry. By all these books and by your deep hard study you will achieve your aim.
All the best!
17th January 2011, 07:35 PM
mukul0094
Banned

It is very difficult for you. If you want to selected in IITJEE then you should do hard work. First you do command on the basic concept of class 11th and 12th. You can prepare from the previous year question paper of IITJEE. Previous year question bank is available in the book stall. contact the nearest book stall and buy it. I advise you to do hard work.
all the best.
19th January 2011, 11:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

Quote:
Well friend,

4 Months are very less to crack IIT with good rank means within 100 or 1000.

But you can score good marks compromising good rank but you can, 4 months are sufficient Enough if your aim is to just crack it but not with good rank

see if you are a dedicated student definitely you will score good marks in IIT,

Determination, little patience and grasping power will make you to build your knowledge, but i must say to you, go and take a crash course in good coaching

institute.

Use the study materials given by them try to solve each and every qeustion, if the are tough enough try to solve it with the help of your lecturars.

Try to memorise tricks and standard results for various mathematical derivations and formulaes.

prepare well friend, because its your turning point if you score good then you will find your self after few years in your dream company.

with best wishes.
20th January 2011, 03:53 AM
abhimanyu2688

dear friend,
since you have very less time left you can revise all the important areas and give more time to problems on which you are facing difficulties and you need to work very hard for the exams.
wish you all the best!
20th January 2011, 02:31 PM
prtk.co

IIT is the toughest exam for engineering .Students take years of coaching to break the entrance of this exam .It is not easy to break this exam .You also can take coaching somewhere.But there are less chance for you to break this exam .You must lear all basics for this exam.
20th January 2011, 03:13 PM
mychandru024

If you are financially good, go for coaching classes... else study the text books of class 11 & 12 thoroughly.... download some question papers and try solving it. And find out the areas where you need improvements and work on it...
20th January 2011, 04:45 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
four months is a very less time but if you work very hard then you can surely crack the exam
first of all you must study from NCERT books. then you must study the syllabus of 11th class because 60% of the paper will come from that. you must also read last 10 years question paper because every year some questions are repeated from those.
all the best
20th January 2011, 07:46 PM
er.varunchawla

Quote:
Hello

First of all you have to focus on your iit-jee syllabus and work for it

You have to work day to night

also go for college but take special care of your preparation for iit-jee

Kindly attend tutions which will help you a lot and are beneficial for you

Thanks..........
9th May 2011, 09:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

Quote:
Hey friend,

Refer the file for information regarding the IIT-JEE exam.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IIT JEE Syllabus.doc(48.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: doc LIST OF BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE.doc(24.5 KB, 100 views)
10th May 2011, 12:01 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it,s really difficult to be prepared for IIT JEE in four months. specially when you are studying B.Tech then it becomes more difficult. till you may try your best for preparation. as you have posted very much earlier then i think i am late to reply. till i am replying because short time preparation tips may help others.

in this short time first you should go according to your IIT JEE syllabus. try to find out from the syllabus that in which portion you have good knowledge now. try to revise that portion first with very much speed.

after that try to study some new chapters and new topics from the text book. give more attention to the mathematics paper.

when you will cover whole syllabus buy some mode question papers books and some IIT JEE preparation books. try to solve the model question paper taking as seriously that you are giving examination.

at that time go through the previous year question papers. this will give you idea about the question paper level. obviously to crack the IIT JEE examination you should have very good concept in the PCM subject. so try to cover the syllabus conceptually not just reading the topic.

before one month of the examination again revise the syllabus chapter wise from the books from where you have previously prepared.

i think this may help to do good in the IIT JEE examination. you may take admission in any good IIT JEE coaching institution. they provide very good study material for IIT JEE preparation and also the mock test conducted by them is very much helpful to clear the IIT JEE examination.

best wishes.
22nd June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am dropping out. i have completed my 12th from a remote area deprived of any coaching institute or even good private tutions.Still i managed to get 82percent.Now i want to focus on aieee alone bcoz going for iit may hamper my aieee rank and the time is short too please suggest some books and tips to crack aieee within 15000 rank.Can i crack?
12th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IIT JEE in 3 months?
15th July 2011, 12:11 AM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,

for this all you have to do is have a strong determination and interest towards it

and also follow your own tips and rules in this preparation they will better than anyone's suggestion

sharpen your best

thanks
6th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th standard but my phyiscs portion is much loose .can I clear IIT.
12th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard but my phyiscs portion is much loose .can I clear IIT.
i m also in 12th,
to crack iit is not an main task,
ur task should be maintain ur more dan waste knowledge in pcd.
do ur best, without waste of any time.
only nd only do study,
dontt cum again nd again to net....
each nd every mint is important

fr phy do hcv nd ncert of 11th nd 12th

all d best
12th October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

no sir, u r wrong..............

if b liv fr iit.......
dan it is crack
i knw its nt a simple task
bt also nt an impossible task......

nd
i m d biggest examlpe of it.......
i m in iit mumbai...
with aeronautics

nw its m second year......
15th October 2011, 09:39 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend, iit-jee is considered one of the toughest engineering entrance exam in india. there is no any trick to crack it just in 4 months. students labour 2 years regularly to get success. you need to labour hard for this and for long period of time.

but if you are interested then try to solve physics book by erodov, h.c verma mathematics by pratyush kumar and pradeep and for chemistry prefer ncert books.
try to solve previous year question and appear in fit-jee test. you can also try online preparation test.
16th October 2011, 12:42 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

sharpen your best

all the best my friend

Thanks
16th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Some Important Tips to crack IIT-JEE:

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 6-8 hrs per day for the exam.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Study the Syllabus

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

6:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

7:You can go for self tests.
16th October 2011, 07:35 PM
goutambiswas87

dear,
IIT JEE is one of the toughest exam in any kinds of entrance exam.So, self practice is very essaintial.Study your 11th and 12th standard reference book very well and follow M.L.Khanna for maths and Tata Mcgh for chem and physics.Dont waste your time.

Best of luck..
16th October 2011, 08:13 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

it,s really difficult to be prepared for IIT JEE in four months. specially when you are studying B.Tech then it becomes more difficult. till you may try your best for preparation. as you have posted very much earlier then i think i am late to reply. till i am replying because short time preparation tips may help others.

in this short time first you should go according to your IIT JEE syllabus. try to find out from the syllabus that in which portion you have good knowledge now. try to revise that portion first with very much speed.

after that try to study some new chapters and new topics from the text book. give more attention to the mathematics paper.

when you will cover whole syllabus buy some mode question papers books and some IIT JEE preparation books. try to solve the model question paper taking as seriously that you are giving examination.

at that time go through the previous year question papers. this will give you idea about the question paper level. obviously to crack the IIT JEE examination you should have very good concept in the PCM subject. so try to cover the syllabus conceptually not just reading the topic.

before one month of the examination again revise the syllabus chapter wise from the books from where you have previously prepared.

i think this may help to do good in the IIT JEE examination. you may take admission in any good IIT JEE coaching institution. they provide very good study material for IIT JEE preparation and also the mock test conducted by them is very much helpful to clear the IIT JEE examination.

best wishes.
thank you
31st October 2011, 07:30 PM
Saddm001

I think one book is sufficient for iit exam.
Physics-if u solved all the question of H.c verma with examples then u hav a chance to iit exam but if u don't solve H.c verma then it's my guarantee that u never crack iit exam.so for Physics i suggest H.c Verma.
Chemistry-R.c mukherjee is best.
Maths-R.d Sharma and other whom u like
13th April 2012, 11:24 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hello friend

sharpen your best

all the best my friend
15th November 2012, 03:24 PM
jheelam

Smile Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 4 months?

Quote:
i am also a b.tecch 1st yr nd i also aim 2 b an iitian....wel al i wana tel u is dat leav d colege...evn i hav left it...coz it distracts u a lot.....4 months b4 jee u need 2 b focused nd concentratd,,,,,nd practice problems nd giv test series....dis wil help u 2 get thru jee probabaly. best of luck
23rd November 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

in these day when board and iit exam is on my head, i cannot able to focus any one of them?
9th September 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i hv to gv board ds yr nd olso want to qualify iit mains how shd i stdy to cope up with it????????????????????????
26th November 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is bette jee Mains online or offline? See here -

http://jeeadvice.blogspot.in/2013/11/jee-mains-online-or-offline-which-is-better.html
4th October 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

there is nothing called impossible if a man trys whole heartedly .
so if our intensity to acheive iit is strong /the door for success will be opened
i shall also try my level best to get good score in mains and advanced

sai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?