19th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for JEE within 6 months? Ways to get through JEE exam?

i'm a 2 student.i want to make my future course in iit. Can i prepare for jee within 6 months?if it is possible means, explain me the ways to get through in that jee exam,.also give me names of the best books for preperation

26th October 2014, 12:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for JEE within 6 months? Ways to get through JEE exam?

Yes, you can prepare for JEE examination within 6 months but, you need to concentrate only on preparation if you want to complete the preparation within 6 months. To be eligible to appear for JEE Main examination, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. I suggest you to take the JEE coaching from the coaching institutes to get good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination.

Preparation Books For JEE Main and Advance Examination :-
-->Coordinate Geometry :- Dr. SK Goyal
-->Integral Calculus :- Amit M Agarwal
-->Vectors & 3D Geometry :-Dr. SK Goyal
-->Differential Calculus :- A Das Gupta
-->Understanding Physics :- DC Pandey
-->Concepts of Physics :- H C Verma
-->Problems in General Physics :- I. E. Irodov
-->Problems in Physics :- S. S. Krotov
-->Numerical Physical Chemistry :- Neeraj Kumar
-->Inorganic Chemistry :- Dr. RK Gupta
-->Organic Chemistry :- Dr. RK Gupta
-->Organic Chemistry :- O P Tandon
1st May 2015, 03:57 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Can I prepare for JEE within 6 months? Ways to get through JEE exam?

Yes you can do. Just believe on your self and focus only on the study. If you do study in the heart and with interest then you must be cleared the exam even in the 6 month study. Just focus study and cleared your dout. The basic subject of 12 , physics , chemistery , math do with the great knowlegdge.

i prefer you that you join any coaching institute where you give platform for your study.
Best of luck for your future . !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?