14th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Wonlif3

How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?

I am Jatin Shukla From +2 Boys,Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. I want to crack itt entrance exam like others. I didn't study well in 11th class. Now I want to be an IItian. Tell me,

How much hour should i do study every day atleast?

5th February 2012, 03:32 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?

If you are really serious about your career then don't worry just believe on yourself and jump in this rat race.You should first clear your basics as you told that you have not studied well in 11th.11th and 12th are the basics which you must know.Atleast study 14-16 hours a day.Don't just keep on learning but write the things and practice as much as you can.Make a habbit to write as writting and learning brings more concentration and the end you will have your own written notes which will easy to revise.STEP BY STEP following of books are;
1)In starting three months get through your NCERT of 11th and 12th

2)Then in next three to four months refer to some books for IITJEE and for its question bank so that you can the type and pattern of questions.

preferable books are---
a) CHEMISTRY--O.P.Tandon,P.Bahadur,Arihant and at last disha(if you think that you are very well ready for IITJEE then only go for disha)

b)PHYSICS-- H.C.Verma ,Universal,Irodov,Krotove and Arihant is best for pattern of questions.

c)MATHEMATICS--Universal,Krishna publications and Arihant

3)In left 2 months you should go for questions paper solvings or for test series.

4)in last month just read your notes for revision and be updated about any kind of news related with IITJEE.
19th January 2013, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?

I want to crack i.i.t because its my lif. Bt i dnt knw hw to stdy . I am havng a big prblm in physics. Wat is d solutn?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?