10th August 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IPS Exam having completed B.Com(Honors)?

I have been done B.com (Hons.) and i want to prepair for IPS exam, how i can do this...?
plze sugest me.

16th August 2011, 10:33 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IPS Exam having completed B.Com(Honors)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been done B.com (Hons.) and i want to prepair for IPS exam, how i can do this...?
plze sugest me.
There is no separate exam called IPS Exam IPS is a service under Indian Civil Services.
IPS is the acronym for Indian Police service. To get into this service the thing you have to do is clear a examination called CSE

CSE is Civil Service Examination. This examination is conducted once in a year . This examination is conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission.

IPS IAS IFS and all the remaining 21 services are been recruited through only one examination that is CSE.

The CSE is a three stage examination pattern. After clearing all the stages one has to select which service he wants based on his rank. That means if he gets top rank he will have chance to select any of the desired services depending on his interest.

First preference is given to IAS/IPS by most of the persons.
Second preference goes to IPS/IFS
Third preference is IFS/IRS

After Completing Bachelors degree you can prepare for Civil services examination with hard working and dedication and also most of them prefer Classroom coaching. i.e., in coaching institutes it is good to do in my view too.

If you do correct preparation it is very easy to get the desired service.
All the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?