8th October 2011, 02:30 AM
kamal kant gautam

How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

Hoe can i get prepared for JEE to get good rank within 3 months?
provide me way to preparation.

8th October 2011, 03:55 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal kant gautam View Post
JEE : Joint Entrance Examination.
This exam is conducted by the prestigious IIT's.
Cracking this exam is dream for many 12th students..

JEE,
Not Necessarily any parameters to crack this examination.

Strong determination and desire to be top in the merit list will be the driving force to crack this kinda tough competition examinations.

Preparation Plans
Preparation is the most important thing for a good rank.
you should plan accordingly to your interest and grasping power

The rank will be not depend upon How many hours you spent in preparation
It depends on how many hours you perfectly utilized

Before 3 months of the exam

preparing for JEE for 7 hours with full of concentration brings a very good rank

some of the points you must remember while preparing for the exam are

->you must be highly concentrated towards your goal.

->you should know all the pattern and procedure of the exam.

Make smart plans and follow accordingly

You must work hard for the whole three months
keep all attractions away from you

completely stick to your preparation

Make some time in your preparation for your recreation and relaxation ..

not only just preparing for the syllabus but also you have to concentrate on practicing because practicing on a paper is equal to 100 times of oral preparation.
->practice with some of the mock test to know the level of competition for the exam

this is all about the exam preparation attitude of a candidate that he must obtain.

Regards
8th October 2011, 04:32 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

To prepare IIT-JEE in three months is very difficult if you don't know about the exact pattern and if you don't know the subjects very clearly.

My opinion is that you should join any coaching. Many coaching have 3 MONTHS CRASH COURSE PROGRAMS. There you can understand important subjects/topics clearly.

Best coaching for iit-jee in INDIA is BANSAL CLASSES PRIVATE LTD., KOTA

all the best for jee!!!!!!!
8th October 2011, 05:46 PM
neha bh

STARTING PREPARATION

The ideal time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class.Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt.Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also ,if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards,so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased.There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class.So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

The first two or three months should be spent in revising your basic concepts (topics like algebra,mecanics) which had been taught in 9th class.Concepts in topics like algebra,mechanics and stoichiometry should be studied in great detail as they also form the basis for other topics and are very scoring.There should be no doubt in your mind about these concepts.For these ,develop the habit of inquisition.Clear all your doubts so that mentally you feel confident tackling any concept.A key in this area is problem-solving.Regular problem solving not only strengthens the concepts ,but also increases your mental sharpness which is must for JEE.Initially problems of low level should be tried and only when you have mastered them,you should go on to solving intricate JEE type problems.You should have systematic plan for the preparation of JEE.Regular hours should be allotted to mastering concepts and problem-solving.It is not necessary to memorise the lessons and formulae. Understand the derivations of formulae and apply the formulae to solving problems.Slowly these formulae will settle down in your brain and you will be able to recall them under any situation.What is required is a clear understanding and an easy familiarity with the concepts and laws.Maximum attention should be paid to solving problems.Try to be analytical rather than being intutive.Remember that hardwork pays! You should first take up a problem and try to solve it yourself.You should understand what is given and what is required,recall what principles,laws,equations are involved.Don't hurry to see the solution as I doesn't help you to learn.Only when you've pondered over it over a long time and unable to see any light ,should you see the solutions.You would be insulting yourself and seriously hurting your chances of success if you skip these problems or make half-hearted attempts in solving them....

WORK HARD WORK HARD B DETERMINED ... SUCCESS WILL BE YOURS .......

regards
neha
8th October 2011, 07:10 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

Quote:

How to Prepare for IIT-JEE in last 3 months

I hope you do realize that IIT-JEE is the toughest engineering entrance exam in India and 3 months is very less time for proper preparations of IIT-JEE..still you can do the following things in order to prepare yourself for the competition :-

Strict Time Table :- If you get yourself into a strict routine then you can prepare well for the exams..

Divide your day's time such that you divide equal time for each subject's preparation..

Keep the weekends for working on your weak areas by going through their respective books..

Books To Be Followed :-

First of all..be completely thorough with your 11th and 12th NCERT books because it has been observed many times in the recent years that direct questions come from the NCERT books in IIT-JEE..

Then,for higher preparations..you can refer to the following books :-

M.L.Khanna for Maths

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry

O.P.Tandon for Organic Chemistry

Concepts of Physics

Go through past papers of IIT-JEE - By going through the past papers you can actually know the pattern,the level and the topics frequently asked in the exam..

You can buy the following book and solve all its problems..then you will have a really good grip on your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
1st January 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for jee in kota, my instituute will end up the syllabus in end of feb but i have to revise from now along with home work and classes. Any possible suggestions?
22nd March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hey just chilll !
this is all i have to say my friend cracker iit without any preparations and did MSc from IIT madras and now doing Phd from university of south florida.....but one thing to be remembered that confidence and full dedication should not be lost
22nd March 2012, 09:58 PM
saileshy1

Smile Re: How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

Quote:
Hey dear!
Don't get tensed. 3 months time is enough if you are really serious about this.
Just sit for a moment and draw a detail plan for the preparation process;
1. Thoroughly go through the NCERT books of 11th and 12th standards.
2. Try solving the problems at the end of each chapter.
3. Solve the JEE questions of last 10 years.

This would be enough for securing a good rank in the JEE, if followed seriously.
Keep yourself calm and don't get excited on seeing the number of competitors or by the out of track preparation of your pals; because this would simply divert you from the main motive.
Wish you All the best!!
23rd March 2012, 08:25 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

hi friend.

Preparing JEE in 3 months is a good challenge for you but not impossible . It depends upon your hard-work and self interest and most important thing is how much you are clear at getting your goals. Because this factor is the most important and can change everything.

Here i am giving you some basic tips for completing JEE preparation in 3 months.

- Before getting into any competitive examinations common thing is you should have clear idea about the basic concepts in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

- Get some previous JEE papers with solutions from internet or from market and try to solve by your own.

- By the time of preparation you will learn about various applications of different formulas and you should mark those questions in a copy for future reference.

- Frequent practice will make your confidence level high. Try to get the answers from the basic concepts of 11th and 12th standards.

- Give at-least 8 hours per day and make time-table of each subjects and arrange them from easy to tough manner.

You have to make your plannings perfect.

Hard labor and strong determination makes impossible to possible.

All the very best.
19th July 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i want 1st rank in iit-jee. please help me
5th November 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

my chemistry is so weak and i wanted to to be strong in this plz help me i m so dipreed
5th November 2012, 10:18 PM
Realstarsajjad

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for JEE in 3 months to get a good rank?

3 months is not the enough tome to prepar for JEE exam.
Before seat an entrance exam you must have a clear idea about all the chapters of your syllabus.
But I give you some tips to get a good rank on the entrance exam.

1. Make a good concept about all the chapter.
2. Practice previous year question papers, model paper etc.
3. Take part on online practice test.
4, And lastly, believe on yourself.

Best of luck.
9th December 2012, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i havent prepared any thing for my exam ...but i want to doing hard work for this ..so plz can you give some idea for it
26th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

my chemistry is weak plz give me some sugetion.
4th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

its possible ..........
9th January 2013, 07:55 AM
nikhinaya

3 Months is not the enough tome to prepar for JEE exam.
Before seat an entrance exam you must have a clear idea about all the chapters of your syllabus.
But I give you some tips to get a good rank on the entrance exam.
1. Practice previous year question papers, model paper etc.
2. Take part on online practice test.
3, And lastly, believe on yourself. Get some previous JEE papers with solutions from internet or from market and try to solve by your own.
By the time of preparation you will learn about various applications of different formulas and you should mark those questions in a copy for future reference.
Frequent practice will make your confidence level high. Try to get the answers from the basic concepts of 11th and 12th standards.
Give at-least 8 hours per day and make time-table of each subjects and arrange them from easy to tough manner.
10th January 2013, 02:22 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
JEE is one of the toughest entrance in india for an under greduate course.
therefore, it requires at least one year's intense preparation for securing a place in one of the most prominent institutions of india.
for 3 months, if you seriously want to crack the JEE then you have to give each subject a 5 hour sitting every day. and you need to practice as many questions as you can in order to get a rank in JEE.
gud luck
16th August 2013, 12:07 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

There is no short cut to success.
IIT is the toughest entrance exam in India for engineering.
You should be very clear in your concept and also aware of the question paper pattern

try solving mock papers for physics, chemistry and mathematics

solving mock papers would help you clear your concepts and also you would get acquianted with the paper pattern

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?