30th June 2012, 05:24 PM
AmitAmiPapa

How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself?

Sir.........i got 15979 rank in aieee nd am willing to take admission in iiitjabalpur bt also want to prepare for jee-2013 seriously what should i do??
Plz suggest some good books and study material so that i can prepare myself

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get IIIT PDDM Jabalpur with AIR 32000 and MP State rank 2000?
  3. Which IIITs consider admission separately from AIEEE rank?
  4. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in MNIT Bhopal, MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal and IIIT Gwalior after scoring 12065 rank and 630 state rank in AIEEE B.Arch?
  6. Can I get a good branch between CS or EE in any NIT or IIIT?
  7. Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Which colleges will I get after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College?
  9. Can I get admission in good NIT/IIT after scoring 34850 AIR?
  10. Which is a better institute between IIIT Jabalpur, IIIT Chennai and Thapar?
  11. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  12. Which is a better institute between IIIT Jabalpur, IIIT Chennai and Thapar for future prospects?
  13. Can I get Jabalpur Engineering college after scoring 69 marks in PET(5012 rank)?
  14. What is the best line in computer field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?
  16. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  17. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  18. Best books to prepare for AIEEE?
28th September 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself?

How is nit silchar....i am student of ece first sem....bt i am in doubt whether to prepare for iit next year or study in this nit
17th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself?

hey iiit jabalpur is very easy with dis rank i got it with 37k rank bt in obc quota..
8th February 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

prefer not to take admission there. but if u had decided to take admission n give jee next year, it u can do it bcoz there is very little academic load in 1st yr there.
even i prepared for jee while studying there n even got selected in Common Merit List.
20th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in iiit jabalpur or gwalior if i m getting 60000 rank in general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?