20th July 2011, 05:20 PM
Radhika55

How to prepare for JRF Written test having completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? What subjects to prepare for the exam?

Hi i am radhika and i have completed b tech in aeronautical engineering.... may i know how to prepare and what are subjects to prepare for JRF written test and what are the books that should be reffered.

3rd March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JRF Written test having completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? What subjects to prepare for the exam?

iam srinu .i studying b.tech final year in computer science engineering.as i want to apply for JRF is iam elgible for it or not and i want to know syllabus for it
26th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JRF Written test having completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? What subjects to prepare for the exam?

need some modal paper for preparition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?