16th September 2013, 01:51 PM
asrkesh

How can I prepare for JRF in management

god morning sir i want to know how should i prepare myself fOr JRF. IN mgt.

20th December 2014, 11:53 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare for JRF in management

In this exam, it is not looking for any syllabus completions from the candidate. A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required. While solving problem you must have balance between speed and accuracy.

Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc. Keep a check on your performance. It is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous year question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model paper also.

Self assessment is an important part in preparation. Practise as many mock test as possible. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam. You will be expected to perform in more than one area of interest. Concentrates more in developing soft skills.

Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intutive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intution on whether you can solve it.

You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?