6th July 2013, 09:07 PM
PRIYANK CHHAJED

Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?

can i prepare for civil services after btech in agriculture engineering??
and which 2 subjects to opt for optional??
from where to prepare??

31st July 2015, 10:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Civil Services examination after the B.tech in Agriculture Engineering and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

The qualification required to appear for the examination is the graduation in any discipline from the recognised university with passing aggregate and age between 21-30 years can apply relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

Now there is no need to opt for the two optional paper as candidates can opt a single subject and for that subject there will be two papers. You can select the optional paper other than the discipline of the graduation.
2nd August 2020, 04:05 PM
Ishathakur578

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?

YES, you can prepare for civil services.
1.FIRST THING FIRST. If you have decided that your career is in civil services even as you pursue your engineering. start now!.......
2.Collect related study material
3.Make a schedule.
4.GOOD HABITS TO CLEAR CIVIL SERVICES EXAM=Read daily newspaper+Timely revision+Practice answer writing+Take mock tests.
29th October 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?

What kind of study material is used for preparation of civil services after btech agricultural engineering
16th September 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Does the subjects in agricultural engineering helps to choose optional subjects in upsc civil services?
4th February 2022, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

After agriculture engineering can we become ips officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?