10th January 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I prepare for Microsoft Placement Test and for Non Technical test? Which book should I refer?

i wanted to know what subjects sholud i prepare for micosoft placement test and for nontechnical which book should i prefer i would be glad if you let me know the details as soon as possible because we are having test on 30th of jan

23rd May 2011, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I prepare for Microsoft Placement Test and for Non Technical test? Which book should I refer?

Preparation should be based on the position that you have applied for and your qualification. You should good knowledge of the course pursued by you for the technical round. Also for the non technical round you must prepare in areas which relate to your personality and the your aspirations. You will get the previous year papers online for reference.
7th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I prepare for Microsoft Placement Test and for Non Technical test? Which book should I refer?

how to prepare for deloitte placements
13th July 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job for final year EEE student?
I had better percentage in Eee. But I want a job in abroad how can I get that

T.Priya Thatshayini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?